Re: [Beremiz-devel] FW: Re: Beremiz loves KOSMOS

skv

Re: [Beremiz-devel] FW: Re: Beremiz loves KOSMOS

skv
Administrator
Hi,

Any updates about KOSMOS?
I see that files on the website are still the same.

On 18-11-01 11:16, 이승용 wrote:

> [4135345]
>
> Deal Edouard,
>

> Thansk for your E-mail.
>
> I'm Seung Yong in charge of managing our KOSMOS homepage.
>
> We're preparing to release the KOSMOS projects and we are alomost finished.
>
> we will make release all resource related with KOSMOS projects, such as KOSMOS
> IDE(beremiz), project examples, and source or library.
>
> I think it will finish next weak or so.
>

> Thanks to you, we were able to complete our KOSMOS project. Really Thanks.
>
> Bye!

Netzahualcoyotl
Hello,

I am interested to use your Library of Motion Control,

Do you can put here the process, how to install the libraries on Beremiz, and how to use they on the Beremiz IDE?, or now the libraries are in the Beremiz IDE?

Thank you All

My Best Regards.

Netza