[Beremiz-devel] why beremiz development platform not smooth

[Beremiz-devel] why beremiz development platform not smooth

Beremiz-Devel mailing list
Hi
Now I meet a headache problem that the beremiz development platform is not
smooth when I using 1000 logical AND or OR in one FBD

--
Sent from: http://beremiz-devel.2374573.n4.nabble.com/

Re: [Beremiz-devel] why beremiz development platform not smooth

Beremiz-Devel mailing list
On 18-01-23 22:49, [hidden email] wrote:
> Hi
> Now I meet a headache problem that the beremiz development platform is not
> smooth when I using 1000 logical AND or OR in one FBD
Hi Wumengkui,

sorry for that, I've seen couple complains about it. So far nobody
looked at the problem. I've created issue on the bug tracker.
If you have something to add, you are welcome to comment it or maybe
you have sometime and skills to help investigate root of the problem.

1. https://bitbucket.org/automforge/beremiz/issues/36/slow-ui-response-when-project-contains

Re: [Beremiz-devel] why beremiz development platform not smooth

Thanks a lot!
May be the reason is that the PLCopen editor is based on python

--
Sent from: http://beremiz-devel.2374573.n4.nabble.com/