[Beremiz-devel] svgui seems doesn't work

[Beremiz-devel] svgui seems doesn't work

Beremiz-Devel mailing list
Hello!

It seem's that example "Beremiz SVGUI Test" does not work.
When I fill it to runtime and open browser at localhost:8009 I see svg-form, but
only change between start/stop is interruct. But code main_pytest also contains
text-field wich must reflect a count of start/stop-clicks, and led wich must follow start/stop state.
But neither led no text are not interructs.

Re: [Beremiz-devel] svgui seems doesn't work

Beremiz-Devel mailing list
On 17-06-02 15:37, [hidden email] wrote:
> Hello!
>
> It seem's that example "Beremiz SVGUI Test" does not work.
> When I fill it to runtime and open browser at localhost:8009 I see svg-form, but
> only change between start/stop is interruct. But code main_pytest also contains
> text-field wich must reflect a count of start/stop-clicks, and led wich must follow start/stop state.
> But neither led no text are not interructs.

Hi Denis,

Thanks. The name of text field in SVG not matched with the IEC code
after some cleanup. I pushed out the fix.