[Beremiz-devel] solution: cannot import name _connect_socket

[Beremiz-devel] solution: cannot import name _connect_socket

zhao andy
Upgrade python package  Pyro to a newer version,  Pyro-3.16 is just OK.

Re: [Beremiz-devel] solution: cannot import name _connect_socket

Marcello Ferri
Hi,
first of all I would like to thank you all for the patience, now I
have two virtual machines with Beremiz up and running and I'm really
happy.

Now I have a question, can I use Beremiz in some way with EtherCAT
devices or is it a cut branch?

Thank you again and congratulations for your excellent work!

Marcello

On Thu, May 7, 2020 at 4:53 AM zhao andy <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Upgrade python package  Pyro to a newer version,  Pyro-3.16 is just OK.

Marcello Ferri
GPG Fingerprint: 8151 DE01 C19E A98C 8035 E587 4CB7 1518 DBD6 BDFD
"Potrebbe sembrare esagerato invece è sciocco non criptare le email"
https://emailselfdefense.fsf.org/it/
https://www.privacytools.io/