[Beremiz-devel] python3 and wxpython 4 support

[Beremiz-devel] python3 and wxpython 4 support

enorm-2
Hi there,
Since python 2.7 will be eol at 2020. Do you have plan to move to python 3 and wxpython Phoenix?

B.R

Re: [Beremiz-devel] python3 and wxpython 4 support

Daniel Mirkin
Hi enorm!

skv

Re: [Beremiz-devel] python3 and wxpython 4 support

skv
Administrator
On 19-02-18 09:54, enorm wrote:
> Hi there,
> Since python 2.7 will be eol at 2020. Do you have plan to move to python 3 and wxpython Phoenix?
>

> B.R

Hi,

as Daniel wrote, we are going to migrate to Phoenix (no dates yet).
And there is on going effort to prepare existing code-base for python3
migration as you can see in recent commits:
https://bitbucket.org/automforge/beremiz/commits/all?page=1

Re: [Beremiz-devel] python3 and wxpython 4 support

enorm-2
Hi Both,
Thanks a lot for the info.  Dictionary change for python3 will be a big effort :)

B.R