[Beremiz-devel] py-ext Python editor fail

[Beremiz-devel] py-ext Python editor fail

Beremiz-Devel mailing list

Hello!

Sometimes I faced that Python editor freeze access to lines in source.

There are screen-shot and pyfile.xml in attach.

Denis Kholodkov.

pyfile.xml (3K) Download Attachment
0xE16BBB84.asc (3K) Download Attachment
skv

Re: [Beremiz-devel] py-ext Python editor fail

skv
Administrator
Hi Denis,

On 17-12-21 12:11, beremiz-devel--- via Beremiz-devel wrote:
> Hello!
>
> Sometimes I faced that Python editor freeze access to lines in source.
>
> There are screen-shot and pyfile.xml in attach.

thank you for the report. I've created issue ticket for the problem.
https://bitbucket.org/automforge/beremiz/issues/76/wrong-section-calculation-in-python

Problem is in wrong position calculation. Code assumes that every
character is 1 byte, so any multi-byte character (like Russian in
UTF-8) in the code creates such problem. I'll fix it.

skv

On 19-02-28 17:58, Andrey Skvortsov wrote:

> Hi Denis,
>
> On 17-12-21 12:11, beremiz-devel--- via Beremiz-devel wrote:
> > Hello!
> >
> > Sometimes I faced that Python editor freeze access to lines in source.
> >
> > There are screen-shot and pyfile.xml in attach.
>
> thank you for the report. I've created issue ticket for the problem.
> https://bitbucket.org/automforge/beremiz/issues/76/wrong-section-calculation-in-python
>
> Problem is in wrong position calculation. Code assumes that every
> character is 1 byte, so any multi-byte character (like Russian in
> UTF-8) in the code creates such problem. I'll fix it.

fixed → <<cset 50fc08760225>>