[Beremiz-devel] openplc editor

martin
Hi

i've tested the editor several times with linux and win7. Creating a new
project and adding a program from type, for example, kop forces an
exeption. This is the same with linux and win7. Both OS are german
version. If i change the console - setting on linux to english it works
fine.

I've attached a zip with several .txt error logs.

Nice work at all.

Greetings from germany

Martin

plcopeneditor.7z (2K) Download Attachment
skv

Re: [Beremiz-devel] openplc editor

skv
Administrator
Moin Martin,

thank you for your reports. Thiago wrote me about that issue in
PLCOpenEditor and I fixed that. Recently pushed changes include them.

5b8a7dd Avoid usage of localized strings before initialization during import in many modules
8df9357 Avoid dictionary initialization during import in PouDialog

in

https://bitbucket.org/automforge/beremiz/

On 18-10-01 13:51, martin wrote:

> Hi
>
> i've tested the editor several times with linux and win7. Creating a new
> project and adding a program from type, for example, kop forces an exeption.
> This is the same with linux and win7. Both OS are german version. If i
> change the console - setting on linux to english it works fine.
>
> I've attached a zip with several .txt error logs.
>

> Nice work at all.
>
> Greetings from germany
>

> Martin

Re: [Beremiz-devel] openplc editor

martin

Hi Andrey

thank you for your reply. I've fixed the issue for me in a quick and dirty way in poudialog.py. But dont now about any side effects.

    def GetValues(self):
    POU_TYPES_DICT = dict([(_(pou_type), pou_type) for pou_type in GetPouTypes()])
        values = {}
        values["pouName"] = self.PouName.GetValue()
        values["pouType"] = POU_TYPES_DICT[self.PouType.GetStringSelection()]
       values["language"] = self.POU_LANGUAGES[self.Language.GetSelection()]
#        values["language"] = self.POU_LANGUAGES_DICT[self.Language.GetStringSelection()]
        return values

skv

Re: [Beremiz-devel] openplc editor

skv
Administrator
Hi Martin,

On 18-10-04 11:20, martin wrote:
> Hi Andrey
>
> thank you for your reply. I've fixed the issue for me in a quick and dirty
> way in poudialog.py. But dont now about any side effects.

I'd recommend just stick with upstream version and if something isn't
working correctly report it.

--
Mit freundlichen Gruessen,