[Beremiz-devel] matiec return -8

Beremiz-Devel mailing list

Hi, All!

I have 3 programs (3 Instance) and 3 tasks with call period 5 ms (T#5s0ms).

Build return:

завершился с кодом -8 (pid 15809)
Ошибка: компилятор МЭК в C вернул код ошибки -8
Неудачная генерация кода!

Best Regards,
Aleksandr Safronov

Re: [Beremiz-devel] matiec return -8

Beremiz-Devel mailing list

 Hi Aleksandr

On Monday, April 09, 2018 16:20:45 [hidden email] wrote:

> Hi, All!
>
> I have 3 programs (3 Instance) and 3 tasks with call period 5 ms (T#5s0ms).
>
> Build return:
>
> завершился с кодом -8 (pid 15809)
> Ошибка: компилятор МЭК в C вернул код ошибки -8
> Неудачная генерация кода!
>

> Best Regards,
> Aleksandr Safronov

 Please understand that not everybody on this forum speaks Russian.

 Google translate gives:
completed with code-8 (pid 15809)
Error: IEC compiler in C returned error code -8
Unsuccessful code generation!

 I took a very quick look at matiec code and it seems to me it should either
return 0 (on success) or EXIT_FAILURE (on error). EXIT_FAILURE is usually
mapped onto 1 in stdlib.h

 Can you provide some more context regarding the error?

     Mario

On 18-04-09 16:20, [hidden email] wrote:

> Hi, All!
>
> I have 3 programs (3 Instance) and 3 tasks with call period 5 ms (T#5s0ms).
>
> Build return:
>
> завершился с кодом -8 (pid 15809)
> Ошибка: компилятор МЭК в C вернул код ошибки -8
> Неудачная генерация кода!
>

> Best Regards,
> Aleksandr Safronov

Best way would be attach .st file that caused crash.