[Beremiz-devel] how will implement the specification panel

[Beremiz-devel] how will implement the specification panel

ctaiza87
My project is want to implement the specification into Conveyor Sorter project (in ladder diagram). So i need to implement the specification panel into conveyor sorter (in XML document) that already save in function block diagram. The specification panel is wrote at python software. So what the next action after I write code into python? I need the explanation more about PLCOpenEditor. Below I present the picture how to implement the specification panel into PLCOpenEditor:
image.png
thank you answer my question before. I must clear the PLCOpenEditor first.

skv

Re: [Beremiz-devel] how will implement the specification panel

skv
Administrator
On 19-03-26 16:16, Nur Izza Ainaa wrote:
> My project is want to implement the specification into Conveyor Sorter
> project (in ladder diagram). So i need to implement the specification panel
> into conveyor sorter (in XML document) that already save in function block
> diagram. The specification panel is wrote at python software. So what the
> next action after I write code into python? I need the explanation more
> about PLCOpenEditor. Below I present the picture how to implement the
> specification panel into PLCOpenEditor:
> [image: image.png]
> thank you answer my question before. I must clear the PLCOpenEditor first.

Sorry, you have to learn python and wxPython first and implement at
least prototype for specification panel.
Your questions are too general.
I can't answer them, if you don't know wxPython. Please do your homework first.