[Beremiz-devel] how to turn FBD/SFC/LD into xml??

[Beremiz-devel] how to turn FBD/SFC/LD into xml??

   I really care how to translate the FBD/SFC/LD into xml.
   So I research the sourcecode.But I can't find the entrance.
   (1)So , which file is the entrance?
   (2)And whether the code of realizating the translation is open source
that I can extrac and translate  into other platforms

--
Sent from: http://beremiz-devel.2374573.n4.nabble.com/

Re: [Beremiz-devel] how to turn FBD/SFC/LD into xml??

Beremiz-Devel mailing list
On 18-02-06 02:28, [hidden email] wrote:
> Hi,
>    I really care how to translate the FBD/SFC/LD into xml.
>    So I research the sourcecode.But I can't find the entrance.
>    (1)So , which file is the entrance?

FBD/SFC/LD are not translated into xml (plcopen xml). plcopen is
internal format of Beremiz. If you change something in FBD editor you
operate basically on xml objects.

>    (2)And whether the code of realizating the translation is open source
> that I can extrac and translate  into other platforms

Yes, it's. See plcopen directory that handles most of plcopen related stuff.

And please setup reasonable signature,
so people know who they are talking to.

Re: [Beremiz-devel] how to turn FBD/SFC/LD into xml??

 Well...

 Beremiz already saves your projects in PLCOpen XML format. This will be the
'plc.xml' file in the directory in which you save your project.

 I think that this xml may have a (very) few extra things besides those that
are mandated by PLCOpen xml to store things that were missing from the
standard. Try it and see if it works...

   Mario