[Beremiz-devel] how to run Beremiz-service.py on embedded linux system.

[Beremiz-devel] how to run Beremiz-service.py on embedded linux system.

gpfrank
Hello Developers!
      Now I want to run the Beremiz-service.py under a lean embedded linux system.
but I found the latest version need a lot of python package.
      Do you have any suggestion for this condition. [small nand(128M-256M), not
PC-based linux system. ]
Best regards!
franklin

skv

Re: [Beremiz-devel] how to run Beremiz-service.py on embedded linux system.

skv
Administrator
Hi Franklin,

On 18-07-17 10:25, gpfrank wrote:
> Hello Developers!
>       Now I want to run the Beremiz-service.py under a lean embedded linux system.
> but I found the latest version need a lot of python package.
>       Do you have any suggestion for this condition. [small nand(128M-256M), not
> PC-based linux system. ]

I thought for 128M-256M should be enough Beremiz_service to run.
Beremiz_service does require much less python packages that Beremiz
IDE, because you don't need any GUI libraries.

Or I'm wrong? Does it really not fit in 256M?
Which packages have you installed for Beremiz_service?