[Beremiz-devel] how to import python work into PLCOpenEditor

[Beremiz-devel] how to import python work into PLCOpenEditor

ctaiza87
I means when I write the coding, it will save at where? Because I want my work is implement into my work in XML document.
thank you

skv

Re: [Beremiz-devel] how to import python work into PLCOpenEditor

skv
Administrator
On 19-03-26 15:25, Nur Izza Ainaa wrote:
> I means when I write the coding, it will save at where? Because I want my
> work is implement into my work in XML document.
> thank you
It depends on how you will implement your specification panel in wxPython.