[Beremiz-devel] how to import python into PLCOpenEditor

[Beremiz-devel] how to import python into PLCOpenEditor

ctaiza87
thank you answer my question. Then, I want to ask how to import from python to PLCOpenEditor?

thank you

skv

Re: [Beremiz-devel] how to import python into PLCOpenEditor

skv
Administrator
On 19-03-26 15:10, Nur Izza Ainaa wrote:
> thank you answer my question. Then, I want to ask how to import from python
> to PLCOpenEditor?

What do you mean by import? PLCOpenEditor is written in python.
Learn python and wxPython toolkit and most of your other questions
will go away.