[Beremiz-devel] how can i find the example of PLC Open Motion Control.

[Beremiz-devel] how can i find the example of PLC Open Motion Control.

ctaiza87
Greetings,
I have looking for the tutorial PLCOpenEditor. Then I find the example of motion control in the youtube but I can't see the simlation for PLCOpenEditor. This example is insert in help, but there is no example include there. Here I attach the url that I follow step to learn how the specification of FB it works. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F_zQQKuUQf0 I am gratefull that you can teach me details how can I learn how the specification is write and put down in software PLCOpenEditor.
Thank you again.

Sincerely,
Aina