[Beremiz-devel] how can I read and write wxPython programs

[Beremiz-devel] how can I read and write wxPython programs

ctaiza87
Greetings,
Can you give me some tutorial how to open or write the code in direct PLCOpenEditor to create specification panel. Because I can't see wxpython in PLCopenEditor

thank you

skv

Re: [Beremiz-devel] how can I read and write wxPython programs

skv
Administrator
On 19-03-26 13:53, Nur Izza Ainaa wrote:
> Greetings,
> Can you give me some tutorial how to open or write the code in direct
> PLCOpenEditor to create specification panel. Because I can't see wxpython
> in PLCopenEditor

wxPython [1] is toolkit used to create Beremiz/PLCOpenEditor. First
you have to learn how to use it (and python) to write GUI programs with it.

1. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/WxPython