[Beremiz-devel] configure.ac:9: error: possibly undefined macro

[Beremiz-devel] configure.ac:9: error: possibly undefined macro

Beremiz-Devel mailing list
Hello,
I am interesting in to run the project in eclipse. So the first thing is to ./configure the project. but  the folder also don't contain the configure file.
I tried to create the configure file by executing "autoconf configure.ac" but i got the following error.

      configure.ac:9: error: possibly undefined macro: AM_INIT_AUTOMAKE
      See the Autoconf documentation.
Anybody knows about this situation?
OS: Ubuntu
using command line.
purpose: to run the source code in eclipse.

Regards
Suleman Jamil

Cell: +49 157 52992288

Re: [Beremiz-devel] configure.ac:9: error: possibly undefined macro

Beremiz-Devel mailing list
On 17-10-18 11:25, beremiz-devel--- via Beremiz-devel wrote:
> Hello,I am interesting in to run the project in eclipse. So the first thing is to ./configure the project. but  the folder also don't contain the configure file.I tried to create the configure file by executing "autoconf configure.ac" but i got the following error.
>       configure.ac:9: error: possibly undefined macro: AM_INIT_AUTOMAKE
>       If this token and others are legitimate, please use m4_pattern_allow.
>       See the Autoconf documentation.Anybody knows about this situation?OS: Ubuntuusing command line.purpose: to run the source code in eclipse.

What about reading README.build for matiec?
https://bitbucket.org/mjsousa/matiec/src/b5b48b6f76068a16e8948992e19930411d20525b/README.build?at=default&fileviewer=file-view-default

> Regards
> Suleman Jamil
> Cell: +49 157 52992288
> Email: [hidden email]

Re: [Beremiz-devel] configure.ac:9: error: possibly undefined macro

Beremiz-Devel mailing list
Ohhhh thanks. I am so silly.I need a break :)

Regards
Suleman Jamil

Cell: +49 157 52992288