[Beremiz-devel] beremiz on acqua a5 from acmesystems.it cortex a5

[Beremiz-devel] beremiz on acqua a5 from acmesystems.it cortex a5

Beremiz-Devel mailing list
Hello,

I found this website of beremiz and it is very interesting.

I created a hardware for ac-units and wanted to make them more fexible
for the control of them.

I also tried Openplcprojects, but there I am missing the webview ...
scadabr is not really nice on an embedded system.

Beremiz is working (the examples and so on) compiling all no problem.

To my person, I have learned c/c++ and very fresh python language.

I read a lot of docs according the beremiz and also youtube movies, but
I missing a very big thing.

Where I can create/bind GPIO's to the internal programming.

For example: gpio1 as dig.input -> %IX0.1 or gpio3 as dig.output ->
%QX0.3...

I think it must be done in the c_ext or py_ext I guess, but I don't
found any sample code or description.

Maybe if you can getting me a simple small sample who I can use it there?

Or is it similar to the openplcproject?

Thanks,

Chris

skv

Re: [Beremiz-devel] beremiz on acqua a5 from acmesystems.it cortex a5

skv
Administrator
On 18-07-19 19:20, Chris via Beremiz-devel wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I found this website of beremiz and it is very interesting.
>
> I created a hardware for ac-units and wanted to make them more fexible for
> the control of them.
>
> I also tried Openplcprojects, but there I am missing the webview ... scadabr
> is not really nice on an embedded system.
>
> Beremiz is working (the examples and so on) compiling all no problem.
>
> To my person, I have learned c/c++ and very fresh python language.
>
> I read a lot of docs according the beremiz and also youtube movies, but I
> missing a very big thing.
>
> Where I can create/bind GPIO's to the internal programming.
>
> For example: gpio1 as dig.input -> %IX0.1 or gpio3 as dig.output ->
> %QX0.3...
>
> I think it must be done in the c_ext or py_ext I guess, but I don't found
> any sample code or description.

Hi Chris,

IEC  %IX* addresses point to I/O drivers. These are supplied in Beremiz
in form of extensions (like Modbus, CANOpen, EtherCAT and so
on). Extensions usually configurable and depend on configuration may
supply different sets IEC addresses. If extension is configured, then
available IEC addresses are listed if you click small '...' browse
button in IEC address cell in variable panel.

> Maybe if you can getting me a simple small sample who I can use it there?
I'd you recommend you to look into Modbus extension, it sets up IEC
addresses and isn't that big.

Some time ago I've explained on openplc forum how extensions in
Beremiz work, maybe this thread will be useful for you.

https://openplc.discussion.community/post/writing-an-extension-to-plcopen-editor-8926005?highlight=beremiz

c_ext and py_ext don't have own special IEC addresses, but you can use
them to execute own C or python code on PLC.

> Or is it similar to the openplcproject?

openplcproject is using only PLCOpenEditor from Beremiz project and
matiec translator, but it have own runtime and drivers.