[Beremiz-devel] ask some question

ctaiza87
Greetings,

I am postgraduate student in Malaysia.

I would like to learn how to add specification editor into PLCOpenEditor .
image.png
Then how to write code below into PLCOpenEditor.
image.png
Thank you

skv

Re: [Beremiz-devel] ask some question

skv
Administrator
Hi Nur Izza,

On 19-03-22 13:14, Nur Izza Ainaa wrote:
> Greetings,
>
> I am postgraduate student in Malaysia.
>
> I would like to learn how to add specification editor into PLCOpenEditor .
> [image: image.png]
I've never seen this code before. Nobody every submitted it to Beremiz.

> Then how to write code below into PLCOpenEditor.
> [image: image.png]

Could you be more specific? Where this code came from?

Re: [Beremiz-devel] ask some question

ctaiza87
the code I find from the thesis title Implementation of a Software Tool for Development, Specification and Verification of Logic Control Programs. It same like my study, so I want to know how to implement and integrate this specification panel into PLCOpenEditor in below:

image.png
inside on this specification panel, it given following lines has been written in the PLCOpenEditor to build the specification panel.
image.png
I am newbie and I must try this method to continue my research. Thank you for reply and helpfulness.

sincerely,
Aina

skv

Re: [Beremiz-devel] ask some question

skv
Administrator
Hi Aina,

On 19-03-22 16:57, Nur Izza Ainaa wrote:
> the code I find from the thesis title Implementation of a Software Tool for
> Development, Specification and Verification of Logic Control Programs. It
> same like my study, so I want to know how to implement and integrate this
> specification panel into PLCOpenEditor in below:
>
> [image: image.png]
> inside on this specification panel, it given following lines has been
> written in the PLCOpenEditor to build the specification panel.

As I understand you don't have the actual code for implementation of Specification
panel. It will take more than this single line to implement the panel
and to integrate it into PLCOpenEditor.
I'd suggest you to ask author of mentioned thesis about his code.

> [image: image.png]
> I am newbie and I must try this method to continue my research. Thank you
> for reply and helpfulness.
And please answer to the mailing-list address
[hidden email] if you reply. Maybe someone else
on ML is interested in this discussion.