[Beremiz-devel] ask question

ctaiza87
Greetings,
I am student and can I ask you how to implement the specification panel into PLCOpenEditor in your opinion?Is it exist in PLCOpenEditor.

sincerely,
Aina

skv

Re: [Beremiz-devel] ask question

skv
Administrator
Hi Aina,

On 19-03-25 13:24, Nur Izza Ainaa wrote:
> Greetings,
> I am student and can I ask you how to implement the specification panel
> into PLCOpenEditor in your opinion?Is it exist in PLCOpenEditor.
>
> sincerely,
> Aina

Specification panel does not exist in PLCOpenEditor. It was
developed by paper author(s) "Implementation of a Software Tool for
 Development, Specification and Verification of Logic Control
 Programs" and it was never submitted to PLCOpenEditor
 maintainers/authors.

If you want to develop similar panel, then first I recommend you to
read and write some wxPython programs (Beremiz and PLCOpenEditor use
wxPython Classic, not Phoenix).
After that you have to study existing Beremiz/PLCOpenEditor code and try to
implement/integrate your particular feature into it.