Quantcast

[Beremiz-devel] YAPLC release

Beremiz-Devel mailing list
Hi, Beremiz developers!

We have released YAPLC platform (warning: russian language):
https://github.com/nucleron/YAPLC/releases/tag/v0.9.9

Now the setup includes all things needed to start working with YAPLC.

Best regards,
Paul Beltyukov.

Re: [Beremiz-devel] YAPLC release

Beremiz-Devel mailing list
On 17-04-04 16:04, [hidden email] wrote:
> Hi, Beremiz developers!
>
> We have released YAPLC platform (warning: russian language):
> https://github.com/nucleron/YAPLC/releases/tag/v0.9.9
>
> Now the setup includes all things needed to start working with YAPLC.
>
> Best regards,
> Paul Beltyukov.

Paul,

congratulation!
I think it'd be nice to add your nuc-243 on Beremiz's walk of fame. =)
http://www.beremiz.org/apps

I see you reference programmers manual for YAPLC-IDE in your
documentation. Do you already have it?)

Re: [Beremiz-devel] YAPLC release

Beremiz-Devel mailing list
Hello, Andrey!

  Actually, we don't have our own docs, but INEUM have placed direct link to their manual on their site:
http://www.sm1820.com.ru/produktsiya/programmnoe-obespechenie/sistemy-programmirovaniya/item/3-beremiz.html

  So, IANAL, but I think people now have the permission form the copyright holder to read this manual.
And yes, I've done thist conclusion in a good faith!

  I think we can do some cross markening for INEUM by posting the above link :)

Best regards,
Paul Beltyukov

El 4 de abril de 2017 16:43:03 CEST, [hidden email] escribió:
On 17-04-04 16:04, [hidden email] wrote:
Hi, Beremiz developers!

We have released YAPLC platform (warning: russian language):
https://github.com/nucleron/YAPLC/releases/tag/v0.9.9

Now the setup includes all things needed to start working with YAPLC.

Best regards,
Paul Beltyukov.

Paul,

congratulation!
I think it'd be nice to add your nuc-243 on Beremiz's walk of fame. =)
http://www.beremiz.org/apps

I see you reference programmers manual for YAPLC-IDE in your
documentation. Do you already have it?)

Re: [Beremiz-devel] YAPLC release

Hello,

Regarding the YAPLC release I have several queations:

- is it possible to debug an ARM based PLC by means of YAPLC-IDE in a
real-time,

- how is a supplemental code (with other real-time code, interrupts, ADCs,
...) automatically included in the generated MAKE file,

- what does the C code generated for an ARM processor by means of
YAPLC-IDE needs additionally to run on, for example, STM32 ARM processor.

Regards,

Djordje Stojic.

Re: [Beremiz-devel] YAPLC release

Hello, Djordje!

  Yes, debugging in real time is possible YAPLC/IDE has connector with correspondent debug capabilities.

  Hardware drivers and other such things are not included to output binary of IDE,
instead they are present in runtime system which is situated on devices flash and which runs IDE output.

  It needs a MCU with runtime system on it which have boot pin circuigt.
The circuit is needed to enter STM32 bootloader on program upload.

Best regards,
Paul Beltyukov

Hello,

Regarding the YAPLC release I have several queations:

- is it possible to debug an ARM based PLC by means of YAPLC-IDE in a
real-time,

- how is a supplemental code (with other real-time code, interrupts, ADCs,
...) automatically included in the generated MAKE file,

- what does the C code generated for an ARM processor by means of
YAPLC-IDE needs additionally to run on, for example, STM32 ARM processor.

Regards,

Djordje Stojic.

Re: [Beremiz-devel] YAPLC release

Hi, Jags!

The discovery board as is can not run the bootloader, see previous post.

Best regards,
Paul Beltyukov

is this released of YAPLC is ready for STM32 M4 discovery Board??

Regards
/Jags

On Tue, Apr 4, 2017 at 4:34 PM, <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi, Beremiz developers!

We have released YAPLC platform (warning: russian language):
https://github.com/nucleron/YAPLC/releases/tag/v0.9.9

Now the setup includes all things needed to start working with YAPLC.

Best regards,
Paul Beltyukov.

Re: [Beremiz-devel] YAPLC release

Beremiz-Devel mailing list
Hi Paul Beltyukov,

I have a different DEV board of STM32 M4 which has a hardware switch to put the CPU into boot loader.

In your Git repo I found yaplc-runtime.cbp is the only codeblock project file for yaplc runtime of STM32 M4.

Now you tell me is this yaplc-runtime.cbp   project is tested I mean can I build this project on codebloacks with out any error and and load the output file to my M4 board and run?

Also tell me how to load the runtime to my M4 board.

/jags

On Wed, Apr 5, 2017 at 5:31 PM, <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi, Jags!

The discovery board as is can not run the bootloader, see previous post.

Best regards,
Paul Beltyukov

is this released of YAPLC is ready for STM32 M4 discovery Board??

Regards
/Jags

On Tue, Apr 4, 2017 at 4:34 PM, <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi, Beremiz developers!

We have released YAPLC platform (warning: russian language):
https://github.com/nucleron/YAPLC/releases/tag/v0.9.9

Now the setup includes all things needed to start working with YAPLC.

Best regards,
Paul Beltyukov.

Re: [Beremiz-devel] YAPLC release

Beremiz-Devel mailing list
Dear Jags!

The project is buildable now. Please check the latest commit.

I will check it on hardware before monday.

Best regards,
Paul

[...]

What compiler needs to be used to compile a YAPLC runtime, and can a
different runtime be implemented for a different board with STM32F4
microcontroller onboard.

Also, is there any schematics available for a Nucleron project.

Regards,

Djordje.

Re: [Beremiz-devel] YAPLC release

I see you mention CanFestival, but you really use it?
Have you tested it?

I don't see in the documentation anything about can interface on your PLC.

On 17-04-04 16:04, [hidden email] wrote:
> Hi, Beremiz developers!
>
> We have released YAPLC platform (warning: russian language):
> https://github.com/nucleron/YAPLC/releases/tag/v0.9.9
>
> Now the setup includes all things needed to start working with YAPLC.
>
> Best regards,
> Paul Beltyukov.

Re: [Beremiz-devel] YAPLC release

Hi, Andrey!

As we are extending Beremiz, we desided to keep everything which is supported in place.
The runtime does not use CanFestival now, but this may change in the future.

Best regards,
Paul

I see you mention CanFestival, but you really use it?
Have you tested it?

I don't see in the documentation anything about can interface on your PLC.

On 17-04-04 16:04, [hidden email] wrote:
> Hi, Beremiz developers!
>
> We have released YAPLC platform (warning: russian language):
> https://github.com/nucleron/YAPLC/releases/tag/v0.9.9
>
> Now the setup includes all things needed to start working with YAPLC.
>
> Best regards,
> Paul Beltyukov.

Re: [Beremiz-devel] YAPLC release

Hello,

Is there an instruction how to build an execution hex file by using YAPLC,
for STM32F4 for example.

First step is to generate C-code by using YAPLC-IDE, but how do you
connect it with RTE code, compile them together to generate hex file that
is by means of a bootloader (or something else) burnt into the
microcontroller.

Also, debbuging by means of YAPLC:COM1 target connection is enabled for
serial port - is ethernet available, also, or is it planned for some
future releases of YAPLC, that use, for example, ethernet option on STM32F
microcontrollers.

Regards,

Djordje Stojic.

Re: [Beremiz-devel] YAPLC release

Beremiz-Devel mailing list
Hi, Beremix developers!

  I've updated YAPLC/IDE and YAPLC/RTE, now it runs again on my prorotype board,
target "yaplc" can be used to upload aplication to the board.

  If you want to run it, then folow these steps:
1. Build yaplc-runtime project and load it to the board (I do it with st-util on debug session start, I think OpenOCD may also be used).
2. Create a project with "yaplc" target,
3. build it,
4. connect to your target (see https://github.com/nucleron/RTE/blob/master/src/bsp/nuc-227-dev/plc_config.h#L27 for details)
5. and transfer aplication.
6. Now you can program your discovery board with YAPLC/IDE.

 And yes, to use YAPLC/IDE with stock discovery you sould connect Boot0 and VDD pins with jumper just before pressing "Transfer PLC" button in YAPLC/IDE.

When aplication has been loaded - disconnect Boot0 from VDD.

Or alternatively, you can add "mosfet with memory capasitor" circuit switch Boot0 automatically (see https://github.com/nucleron/RTE/blob/master/src/bsp/nuc-227-dev/plc_hw.c#L54 and https://github.com/nucleron/RTE/blob/master/src/bsp/nuc-227-dev/plc_config.h#L44 for details)

Best regards,
Paul Beltyukov

Hello,

Is there an instruction how to build an execution hex file by using YAPLC,
for STM32F4 for example.

First step is to generate C-code by using YAPLC-IDE, but how do you
connect it with RTE code, compile them together to generate hex file that
is by means of a bootloader (or something else) burnt into the
microcontroller.

Also, debbuging by means of YAPLC:COM1 target connection is enabled for
serial port - is ethernet available, also, or is it planned for some
future releases of YAPLC, that use, for example, ethernet option on STM32F
microcontrollers.

Regards,

Djordje Stojic.

Re: [Beremiz-devel] YAPLC release

Beremiz-Devel mailing list
yaplc build failed with following error.

||=== Build: Release in yaplc_runtime (compiler: GNU GCC Compiler for ARM) ===|
../../src/bsp/common/stm32/f4/plc_clock.c||In function 'rcc_pll_setup':|
../../src/bsp/common/stm32/f4/plc_clock.c|62|error: too few arguments to function 'rcc_set_main_pll_hse'|
../../../libopencm3/include/libopencm3/stm32/f4/rcc.h|961|note: declared here|
../../src/bsp/common/stm32/f4/plc_clock.c|68|error: too few arguments to function 'rcc_set_main_pll_hsi'|
../../../libopencm3/include/libopencm3/stm32/f4/rcc.h|959|note: declared here|
||=== Build failed: 2 error(s), 0 warning(s) (0 minute(s), 0 second(s)) ===|

Then I modified following file
.../RTE/src/bsp/common/stm32/f4/plc_clock.c

as follows

if( RCC_CFGR_SW_HSE == source )
    {

        //rcc_set_main_pll_hse(clock->pllm, clock->plln, clock->pllp, clock->pllq);
        rcc_set_main_pll_hse(clock->pllm, clock->plln, clock->pllp, clock->pllq,clock->pllr);
    }
    else
    {

        //rcc_set_main_pll_hsi(clock->pllm, clock->plln, clock->pllp, clock->pllq);
        rcc_set_main_pll_hsi(clock->pllm, clock->plln, clock->pllp, clock->pllq,clock->pllr);
    }

and get build success.

Please tell me is this modification is ok??

regards

//jags

On Mon, Apr 10, 2017 at 11:47 AM, <[hidden email]> wrote:
[...]

We use older libopencm3 version with no pllr argument in rcc_set_main_pll_hs*.
I think your changes are OK.

Best regards,
Paul Beltyukov

[...]

I've recently updated YAPLC/RTE for current libopencm3 version.

No changes were required except stm43f4 port.

Thanks to Jags, for pointing to the problem!

Best regards,
Paul Beltuikov