[Beremiz-devel] Variable declaration error in FB (matiec)

[Beremiz-devel] Variable declaration error in FB (matiec)

Beremiz-Devel mailing list
Hello,
Why MatIEC show error Unkown error in function block declaration for the following ST code:
FUUNCTION_BLOCK VariableTest

VAR_INPUT
  VarInInt : INT ;
END_VAR

VarInInt := 15 ;

END_FUNCTION_BLOCK
But the MatIEC doesn't show error when I change the variable name to InInt.
Is it a bug in MATIEC or something I am doing wrong?

Regards
Suleman Jamil

Re: [Beremiz-devel] Variable declaration error in FB (matiec)

Beremiz-Devel mailing list
On 17-12-18 12:20, beremiz-devel--- via Beremiz-devel wrote:
> Hello,Why MatIEC show error Unkown error in function block declaration for the following ST code:----------------------------------------------------------FUUNCTION_BLOCK VariableTest
> VAR_INPUT  VarInInt : INT ;END_VAR
> VarInInt := 15 ;
> END_FUNCTION_BLOCK----------------------------------------------------------But the MatIEC doesn't show error when I change the variable name to InInt.Is it a bug in MATIEC or something I am doing wrong?

I think this is bug in matiec. It fails if variable name starts with
'var'. I remember, I had similar problem.

> Regards
> Suleman JamilEmail: [hidden email]

Re: [Beremiz-devel] Variable declaration error in FB (matiec)

 Hello All,

 Yep, as Andrey explained this is a bug in matiec.
 Good news, I have just fixed it! Get the fix off my repo at
  http://bitbucket.org/mjsousa/matiec

  Cheers,

        Mario

P.S.:   INDIN 2018 -- Porto - Portugal (18-20 July, 2018)

   Next year I will be organizing the next IEEE conference on
   Industrial Informatics (INDIN 2018), in Porto - Portugal.
     More info at:
           http://www.fe.up.pt/indin2018