[Beremiz-devel] Using Modbus TCP

Netza Guadarrama
Hello Beremiz Devel

I am using Modbus TCP

This is the example https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GMn1a1eQ6K0, and I can see that in Beremiz does not make an error in the comunication when I start and stop the communication from python on blender and Beremiz Modbus but I want to see if that implementation is good to make the communication or I am using wrong the communication.

Thank you

My Bestregards

Netza

skv

Re: [Beremiz-devel] Using Modbus TCP

skv
Administrator
On 18-06-24 01:17, Netza Guadarrama wrote:

> Hello Beremiz Devel
>
> I am using Modbus TCP
>
> This is the example https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GMn1a1eQ6K0, and I can see that in Beremiz does not make an error in the comunication when I start and stop the communication from python on blender and Beremiz Modbus but I want to see if that implementation is good to make the communication or I am using wrong the communication.
> [https://www.bing.com/th?id=OVF.zjn2FpR4C0MCIWO57NOaXg&pid=Api]<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GMn1a1eQ6K0>
>
> Beremiz Modbus TCP Blender rotation messages to writing variables coils and registers<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GMn1a1eQ6K0>
> Beremiz Modbus TCP Blender rotation messages to writing variables coils and registers
> www.youtube.com
>

> Thank you
>
> My Bestregards
>
> Netza

Hi Netza,

I've added example to show how to work with Modbus extension.
See <beremiz>/tests/modbus. It uses Modbus TCP.

Do you want to control Blender animation using Beremiz over Modbus?
That sound cool! =)

Re: [Beremiz-devel] Using Modbus TCP

Netza Guadarrama
Hello Andrey Skvortsov,

Thank you, yes I want to control but not animation I am control simulations on blender.

It is one simulation of my arm, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uO_tuoM5JOU

Thank you, but in Beremiz I can not use multiple outputs using move command, instead I am using global variable and a new function that are equal to the function move, may be the function move has an error managing the variables or I can not understand hou to use that function.

My best regards

Netza

skv

On 18-07-28 02:52, Netza Guadarrama wrote:
> Hello Andrey Skvortsov,
>
> Thank you, yes I want to control but not animation I am control simulations on blender.
>
> It is one simulation of my arm, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uO_tuoM5JOU
This is very cool. God job. I've added these videos in playlist on Beremiz
youtube channel.

> Thank you, but in Beremiz I can not use multiple outputs using move
> command, instead I am using global variable and a new function that
> are equal to the function move, may be the function move has an
> error managing the variables or I can not understand hou to use that
> function.
Could you be more specific about your problem?

skv

On 18-07-28 11:06, Andrey Skvortsov wrote:

> Hi Netza,
>
> On 18-07-28 02:52, Netza Guadarrama wrote:
> > Hello Andrey Skvortsov,
> >
> > Thank you, yes I want to control but not animation I am control simulations on blender.
> >
> > It is one simulation of my arm, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uO_tuoM5JOU
> This is very cool. God job. I've added these videos in playlist on Beremiz
> youtube channel.
BTW, do you have github repo, where blender and beremiz project are,
so anyone could check it out without retyping all this?

> > Thank you, but in Beremiz I can not use multiple outputs using move
> > command, instead I am using global variable and a new function that
> > are equal to the function move, may be the function move has an
> > error managing the variables or I can not understand hou to use that
> > function.
> Could you be more specific about your problem?
>

> > My best regards
> >
> > Netza
> > [https://www.bing.com/th?id=OVF.sFN1%2b2gGVov%2biAxrB9pTRw&pid=Api]<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uO_tuoM5JOU>
> >
> > Beremiz Modbus TCP Example filling a glass arm process4<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uO_tuoM5JOU>
> > Beremiz Modbus TCP Example filling a glass arm process4
> > www.youtube.com

Re: [Beremiz-devel] Using Modbus TCP

Netza Guadarrama
Hello Andrey Skvortsov

Thank you for add my videos to Beremiz.

The issue that I have is that I can not transfer the values from the function move to the variables angle1, angle2, angle3, angle4.

The values need to change when change the state.

Thank you

My best regards

Netza

([hidden email]) and not directly to me.
Nobody on mailing list will see your answer.
The main purpose of mailing list to share knowledge. And you are doing cool stuff, it's
worth to show other people. ;-)

mymodbusarm4.tar.gz (26K) Download Attachment
skv

On 18-07-29 01:27, Netza Guadarrama wrote:
> Hello Andrey Skvortsov
>
> Thank you for add my videos to Beremiz.
>
> The issue that I have is that I can not transfer the values from the function move to the variables angle1, angle2, angle3, angle4.
>
> The values need to change when change the state.

I see, this problem appears for example here

                --------
 -------       |  MOVE  |
| MOVE1 |------|EN   ENO|
 -------       |        |
               |        |
 -------       |        |    -----------
|   23  |------|IN   OUT|---| LocalVar0 |
 -------        --------     -----------

                --------
 -------       |  MOVE  |
| MOVE2 |------|EN   ENO|
 -------       |        |
               |        |
 -------       |        |    -----------
|   15  |------|IN   OUT|---| LocalVar0 |

Re: [Beremiz-devel] Using Modbus TCP

Netza Guadarrama
Hello Andrey Skvortsov

Thank you now is working using MOVE function.

But I do the next.

I download your Beremiz from your repository but when I make the complilation of the example it send a message like this:

Start build in /home/netza/Beremiz3/mymodbusarm4/build
Generating SoftPLC IEC-61131 ST/IL/SFC code...
Error in ST/IL/SFC code generator :
No informations found for "Led" block
PLC code generation failed !

Then I was thinking that maybe your repository is not complete, but the issue is solved then I just copy the file PLCGenerator.py in the Beremiz downloaded from Beremiz.org and yes it work with your solution.

My Best regards

Netza

On 18-07-29 01:27, Netza Guadarrama wrote:
> Hello Andrey Skvortsov
>
> Thank you for add my videos to Beremiz.
>
> The issue that I have is that I can not transfer the values from the function move to the variables angle1, angle2, angle3, angle4.
>
> The values need to change when change the state.

I see, this problem appears for example here

                --------
 -------       |  MOVE  |
| MOVE1 |------|EN   ENO|
 -------       |        |
               |        |
 -------       |        |    -----------
|   23  |------|IN   OUT|---| LocalVar0 |
 -------        --------     -----------

                --------
 -------       |  MOVE  |
| MOVE2 |------|EN   ENO|
 -------       |        |
               |        |
 -------       |        |    -----------
|   15  |------|IN   OUT|---| LocalVar0 |
I fixed wrong code generation by last commit:
changeset:   2217:c9915bc620cd
tag:         tip
user:        Andrey Skvortsov <[hidden email]>
date:        Wed Aug 01 13:09:45 2018 +0300
summary:     Fix wrong code generation if EN/ENO are used in FBD/LD/SFC

Before wrong code was generated for this case:

  MOVE6_OUT := MOVE(EN := move1, IN := 23, ENO => MOVE6_ENO);
  LocalVar0 := MOVE6_OUT;
  MOVE4_OUT := MOVE(EN := move2, IN := 15, ENO => MOVE4_ENO);
  LocalVar0 := MOVE4_OUT;

With this patch now following code is generated:

  MOVE6_OUT := MOVE(EN := move1, IN := 23, ENO => MOVE6_ENO);
  IF MOVE6_ENO THEN
      LocalVar0 := MOVE6_OUT;
  END_IF;

skv

On 18-08-01 13:04, Netza Guadarrama wrote:

> Hello Andrey Skvortsov
>
> Thank you now is working using MOVE function.
>
> But I do the next.
>
> I download your Beremiz from your repository but when I make the complilation of the example it send a message like this:
>
> Start build in /home/netza/Beremiz3/mymodbusarm4/build
> Generating SoftPLC IEC-61131 ST/IL/SFC code...
> Error in ST/IL/SFC code generator :
> No informations found for "Led" block
> PLC code generation failed !
This is because we changed recently library handling. In the past all
available libraries were automatically enabled by default. Now every needed
library should be explicitly enabled in project settings. See
checkboxes in project settings.

> Then I was thinking that maybe your repository is not complete, but
> the issue is solved then I just copy the file PLCGenerator.py in the
> Beremiz downloaded from Beremiz.org and yes it work with your
> solution.
Please, don't make frankinstein. You make your life harder if you need
someone's help in the future. Just use Beremiz from automforge. This
is official development repository.

> My Best regards
>
> Netza
> ________________________________

Thank you, I used the check boxes from your Beremiz repository in configuration section, and it work fine now.
If I use Beremiz from https://beremiz.org/code, is not actualized with your solution.

Maybe need time to be actualized?

Thank you again.
My best regards

Netza

skv

On 18-08-01 17:00, Netza Guadarrama wrote:
> Hello Andrey Skvortsov
>
> Thank you, I used the check boxes from your Beremiz repository in configuration section, and it work fine now.
> If I use Beremiz from https://beremiz.org/code, is not actualized with your solution.
>
> Maybe need time to be actualized?
Code will be pushed to beremiz.org later. For sure after another
release, if you need latest beremiz version, just use version from
automforge now.
Website will be definitely updated and information about automforge
team on bitbucket will be there as well. I'm just not sure about timing.

> Beremiz source repositories<https://beremiz.org/code>
> bitbucket.org/mjsousa/matiec. MatIEC repository maintained by its original author, Mario de Sousa.repository maintained by its original author, Mario de Sousa.
> beremiz.org
>

> Thank you again.
> My best regards
>
> Netza