[Beremiz-devel] Understanding Beremiz

mkharsha
I want to understand the code behind beremiz . Is there any document and how
I can import codes ,with which tool I can import code and simulate?

--
Sent from: http://beremiz-devel.2374573.n4.nabble.com/

Re: [Beremiz-devel] Understanding Beremiz

fangda.cai
Hi mkharsha,

It's written in Python. You can just read it or use pdb.
For tools to recommend, SciTool Understand or Souce Insight may help you to some extent.

Best Regards,
Fangda

Re: [Beremiz-devel] Understanding Beremiz

mkharsha
But this tool is paid one? Do we have any document about program flow?
How to import all files(as a project ) in any IDE like pycharm. Which is is solution file and where I will get?
Like in Visual studio sln extension is project files, when we open sln file all source codes related to the particular project opened.

Thanks in advance,
Harsha K

On Fri, Dec 20, 2019 at 11:08 AM fangda.cai <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi mkharsha,

It's written in Python. You can just read it or use pdb.
For tools to recommend, SciTool Understand or Souce Insight may help you to some extent.

Best Regards,
Fangda

Re: [Beremiz-devel] Understanding Beremiz

ferdinand.koenig

Bitte Newsletter abbestellen und die Antwort Bitte an die Email Adresse: [hidden email] senden
--
Gesendet über Outlook Email App für Android

Freitag, 20 Dezember 2019, 07:12vorm. +01:00 von HARSHA MK [hidden email]:

[...]

Freitag, 20 Dezember 2019, 06:34vorm. +01:00 von fangda.cai [hidden email]: