[Beremiz-devel] Srcolling in ConfTreeNodeEditor

[Beremiz-devel] Srcolling in ConfTreeNodeEditor

Азат Нургалиев
Hi all,

I’m implementing custom ConfTreeNode component. I have a lot of parameters which has tree structure and  doesn’t fit single window in ConfTreeNodeEditor representation, so wx shows them with scroll bar. But mouse scrolling (by roll button) doesn’t work on opening this Panel. Clicking on Panel (not its widgets) is useful - scrolling still doesn’t work. I should select some widget (like TextCtrl or Checkbox) and mouse scrolling begin to work. But some other widgets (like SpinCtrl or ComboBox) when them gets focus freeze mouse scrolling (they have their own scrolling implementation, which changing their values). It’s inconvenient for me.

Does anyone know how to avoid of this and available mouse scrolling of Panel all the time?

Have Beremiz authors think about implementation of ConfTreeNodeEditor as wxTreeCtrl or wxDataViewTreeCtrl?

Thanks and best regards,
Azat Nurgaliev

skv

Re: [Beremiz-devel] Srcolling in ConfTreeNodeEditor

skv
Administrator
Hi Azat,

On 19-03-16 14:03, Азат Нургалиев wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> I’m implementing custom ConfTreeNode component. I have a lot of parameters
> which has tree structure and  doesn’t fit single window in ConfTreeNodeEditor
> representation, so wx shows them with scroll bar. But mouse scrolling (by roll
> button) doesn’t work on opening this Panel. Clicking on Panel (not its widgets)
> is useful - scrolling still doesn’t work. I should select some widget (like
> TextCtrl or Checkbox) and mouse scrolling begin to work. But some other widgets
> (like SpinCtrl or ComboBox) when them gets focus freeze mouse scrolling (they
> have their own scrolling implementation, which changing their values). It’s
> inconvenient for me.
>
> Does anyone know how to avoid of this and available mouse scrolling of Panel
> all the time?
If I understand your problem correctly, then you have problem that in
your custom conf node editor mouse scroll doesn't work after you open
it. It's hard to say anything without the code,
but I could say that for complex configuration I've used several nodes
in project tree. UI was generated based on XML schema (This feature is
builtin in Beremiz). It contains long list of settings (see
attachment) and mouse scroll is working in my case on GNU/Linux and on Windows.

Screenshot from 2019-03-22 11-20-57.png (51K) Download Attachment

Re: [Beremiz-devel] Srcolling in ConfTreeNodeEditor

Азат Нургалиев
Hi, Andrey!

Thanks for your reply!

Yes it works, sorry. I guess it was mistake in my code, while trying to disable some widgets.

--
С уважением,
Азат Нургалиев.

22.03.2019, 13:24, "Andrey Skvortsov" <[hidden email]>:

[...]

,,