[Beremiz-devel] SoftPLC

Beremiz-Devel mailing list
Hello,
I just need a little bit  guidance. I want to write the Runtime environment that realize the cyclic program execution.As far I know runtime is the base for executing the PLC Projects on a non-PLC system. What I understand is that the data provided in the Configuration section of the program could be used in that code of SoftPLC.
Is it possible to just guide me regarding this I just need the program flow that how it will work.I just want the starting point.
So far I have generated the Java source code from the ST programm by using the MATIEC. but now i want to pass that java source code to the java compiler but before that i have to generate the SoftPLC that can control the cyclic Program execution.

Regards
Suleman Jamil

Cell: +49 157 52992288