[Beremiz-devel] SUB function from TIME section unapplicable

[Beremiz-devel] SUB function from TIME section unapplicable

Beremiz-Devel mailing list
Hello!

When I try to get substraction  '(TIME:IN1, TIME:IN2) => (TIME:OUT)'
function and make project, Beremiz says:

"error: Data type incompatibility for value passed in position 1 when
invoking function 'SUB'"

And, (surprize!) I see that my '(TIME:IN1, TIME:IN2) => (TIME:OUT)'
become to '' (ANY_NUM:IN1, ANY_NUM:IN2) => (ANY_NUM:OUT)"

It ssems, that some kind of magic, replaced special function to more
generic...

Denis Kholodkov.

0xE16BBB84.asc (3K) Download Attachment