[Beremiz-devel] Run standalone Beremiz runtime on BBB

[Beremiz-devel] Run standalone Beremiz runtime on BBB

Beremiz-Devel mailing list
Hi!

How can i run standalone Beremiz runtime on BBB with Ubuntu?

zmic

--
Sent from: http://beremiz-devel.2374573.n4.nabble.com/

skv

Re: [Beremiz-devel] Run standalone Beremiz runtime on BBB

skv
Administrator
Hi,

On 18-10-29 04:47, zmic via Beremiz-devel wrote:
> Hi!
>
> How can i run standalone Beremiz runtime on BBB with Ubuntu?

Have you tried instructions in README.md file?

https://bitbucket.org/automforge/beremiz

Re: [Beremiz-devel] Run standalone Beremiz runtime on BBB

Beremiz-Devel mailing list
Yes, I followed the instructions, including installing the missing python modules https://cloud.mail.ru/public/Gk2n/tu1NjHNSZ What is my mistake?

Sent from the Beremiz-Devel mailing list archive at Nabble.com.

skv

On 18-10-29 06:33, zmic via Beremiz-devel wrote:
> Yes, I followed the instructions, including installing the missing python
> modules https://cloud.mail.ru/public/Gk2n/tu1NjHNSZWhat is my mistake?

No, you've not followed instructions precisely enough.
The list of prerequisites includes python-zeroconf package and some
other packages (most likely non needed by runtime)

Why you installed zeroconf using pip? Which version was installed?
Since version 0.20.0. Zeroconf doesn't support python2 anymore.

What was wrong with ubuntu package?
https://packages.ubuntu.com/bionic/python-zeroconf

Re: [Beremiz-devel] Run standalone Beremiz runtime on BBB

Beremiz-Devel mailing list
Hi Andrey, Thank you very much.
I downloaded this package and installed ше: aptitude install
/python-zeroconf.
After this "pip show zeroconf" write: Version: 0.17.4.
But "cd ~/Beremiz/beremiz && python Beremiz_service.py -p 61194 -i localhost
-x 0 -a 1 ~/Beremiz/beremiz_workdir" starting Runtime: "Pyro port : 61194"
"UI thread started successfully."
All this was on the desktop Ubuntu. Now i try to repeat this on BBB with
Ubuntu.

--
Sent from: http://beremiz-devel.2374573.n4.nabble.com/