Quantcast

[Beremiz-devel] Pyro version in latest windows release?

[Beremiz-devel] Pyro version in latest windows release?

Beremiz-Devel mailing list

 Hi Andrey,

 I believe it was you who prepared the latest beremiz release for windows? Can
you tell me the version of pyro used?

 I am trying to connect a beremiz instance (running on windows) to a
beremiz_service instance running on Linux, and I get an 'incompatible version'
error when connecting.

 I am using Ubuntu. The package manager says I have pyro 3.14, and python
2.7.5. However, python --version says it is 2.7.6

  Cheers,

           Mario

Re: [Beremiz-devel] Pyro version in latest windows release?

Beremiz-Devel mailing list
Hi Mario,

On 17-05-10 16:46, [hidden email] wrote:

>  Hi Andrey,
>
>  I believe it was you who prepared the latest beremiz release for windows? Can
> you tell me the version of pyro used?
Current Windows release contains old pyro version. It's pyro 3.9.1.

>  I am trying to connect a beremiz instance (running on windows) to a
> beremiz_service instance running on Linux, and I get an 'incompatible version'
> error when connecting.
That's sad. I've never tried this, but I hoped that different minor
versions of pyro on host and target would be ok.