[Beremiz-devel] Packages for ALT Linux

Beremiz-Devel mailing list
Hi!

I made the Beremiz, matiec and YAPLC-IDE packages for the ALT Linux
distribution:

https://packages.altlinux.org/en/Sisyphus/srpms/beremiz

https://packages.altlinux.org/en/Sisyphus/srpms/matiec

https://packages.altlinux.org/en/Sisyphus/srpms/yaplc-ide

Made an announcement on the forum.altlinux.org:
https://forum.altlinux.org/index.php?topic=39088.msg312710#msg312710
(russian language)

I hope this will be useful to someone else besides me.

-------

Anton Midyukov <[hidden email]>

Re: [Beremiz-devel] Packages for ALT Linux

Beremiz-Devel mailing list
Thanks, Anton!

By the way, Beremiz is used not only by INEUM and Nucleron, here is
the list of *known* Beremiz-based products:
http://www.beremiz.org/apps

Another note is about starting Beremiz-service on local PC. You can
set URI to LOCAL://. Then Beremiz-service will be started
automatically, when you press connect button in Beremiz. And
Beremiz-service will be shutdown, when Beremiz IDE is closed.

If you leave URI empty and click connect button, then dialog box will
appear to browse PLC (if
PLC supports discovery). In this dialog you can click LOCAL button to
start and use local instance of Beremiz-service.

I see you write, that you have problem with python-module-wx3.0.
On Debian stable (stretch) and testing
(buster) Beremiz works with wxPython 3.0 just fine. From time to time
I check Beremiz with wxPython3.0 on Windows.
What kind of problems do you have?

On 17-07-13 10:25, [hidden email] wrote:

> Hi!
>
> I made the Beremiz, matiec and YAPLC-IDE packages for the ALT Linux
> distribution:
>
> https://packages.altlinux.org/en/Sisyphus/srpms/beremiz
>
> https://packages.altlinux.org/en/Sisyphus/srpms/matiec
>
> https://packages.altlinux.org/en/Sisyphus/srpms/yaplc-ide
>
> Made an announcement on the forum.altlinux.org:
> https://forum.altlinux.org/index.php?topic=39088.msg312710#msg312710
> (russian language)
>
> I hope this will be useful to someone else besides me.
>

> -------
>
> Anton Midyukov <[hidden email]>

Re: [Beremiz-devel] Packages for ALT Linux

Beremiz-Devel mailing list
Thanks, Andrey! I did not know about LOCAL://. I will correct.

The problems were not with the bereimiz, but with the packet of
wxpython3.0 in ALT Linux p8. In ALT Linux Sisyphus there was no problem.
Made a backport, the problem is no more.

On 17-07-13 17:01, [hidden email] wrote:
> Thanks, Andrey! I did not know about LOCAL://. I will correct.

LOCAL:// is good for testing and debug purposes.
But if you want to run and use standalone Beremiz service,
like real PLC, than of course you use PYRO:// URI.

> The problems were not with the bereimiz, but with the packet of wxpython3.0
> in ALT Linux p8. In ALT Linux Sisyphus there was no problem. Made a
> backport, the problem is no more.

Perfect. Thanks.