[Beremiz-devel] PLCopenXML

Beremiz-Devel mailing list
Hello,
Is it possible to provide the PLCOpen XML file to the Beremiz and Beremiz can extract the information from the XML file? Is this functionality is available in Beremiz?

Regards
Suleman Jamil

Re: [Beremiz-devel] PLCopenXML

Beremiz-Devel mailing list
On 17-11-22 11:28, beremiz-devel--- via Beremiz-devel wrote:
> Hello,Is it possible to provide the PLCOpen XML file to the Beremiz
> and Beremiz can extract the information from the XML file? Is this
> functionality is available in Beremiz?
What do you mean by extract? Beremiz uses PLCOpen XML as main storage
format: all project are stored in PLCOpen XML, all libraries are
stored in PLCOpen XML.

Re: [Beremiz-devel] PLCopenXML

Beremiz-Devel mailing list
for example if i have some project in PLCOpen XML file format then is it possible to run the PLC program by using that PLCOpen XML file in Beremiz?

Regards
Suleman Jamil

On 17-11-22 11:57, beremiz-devel--- via Beremiz-devel wrote:
> for example if i have some project in PLCOpen XML file format then
> is it possible to run the PLC program by using that PLCOpen XML file
> in Beremiz?
Yes and no. It depends. First Beremiz doesn't implement *all* features
described in PLCOpen XMl. And some IDE don't export into PLCOpen XML
some essential tags required by Beremiz.
Where you've got your PLCOpen XMl project?
What have you tried so far?

> Regards
> Suleman Jamil
> Email: [hidden email]
>
>     On Wednesday, November 22, 2017, 12:43:53 PM GMT+1, <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
>  On 17-11-22 11:28, beremiz-devel--- via Beremiz-devel wrote:
> > Hello,Is it possible to provide the PLCOpen XML file to the Beremiz
> > and Beremiz can extract the information from the XML file? Is this
> > functionality is available in Beremiz?
> What do you mean by extract? Beremiz uses PLCOpen XML as main storage
> format: all project are stored in PLCOpen XML, all libraries are
> stored in PLCOpen XML.

Re: [Beremiz-devel] PLCopenXML

Beremiz-Devel mailing list
Thankyou for the reply.
Basically this was just the query. I tried to open the PLC open XML file by using the editor but it was not opening. I know that some essential tags are required by Beremiz.
I have just the example of PLCOpen XML and I was looking that in case if we have only PLCOpen XML file then for this particular situation Beremiz support this or not.

Regards
Suleman Jamil

Cell: +49 157 52992288

Hi,