[Beremiz-devel] PLCOpenEditor, using array type

[Beremiz-devel] PLCOpenEditor, using array type

Rodrigo Pizarro
Dear Sir,

I need to use array type variable but I don't understand how to declare it. Wich is the correct format to define array's dimension?.

thanks

skv

Re: [Beremiz-devel] PLCOpenEditor, using array type

skv
Administrator
Hi Rodrigo,

On 18-10-26 13:45, Rodrigo Pizarro wrote:
> Dear Sir,
>
> I need to use array type variable but I don't understand how to declare it.
> Wich is the correct format to define array's dimension?.

Like it's describe in IEC-61131 standard: min..max
For example, 1..42