[Beremiz-devel] OSCAT library

Beremiz-Devel mailing list
Hi, Beremiz developers!

Have anyone considered intefrating OSCAT[1] library to Beremiz?
In [2] you can read some reference in english.

Best regards,
Paul Beltyukov

Re: [Beremiz-devel] OSCAT library

Beremiz-Devel mailing list
Hi!

Also the lib can be downloaded as several ST files at: http://www.oscat.de/dlmanager/7-news.html

Cheers,
Baul Beltyukov

Hi, Beremiz developers!

Have anyone considered intefrating OSCAT[1] library to Beremiz?
In [2] you can read some reference in english.

Best regards,
Paul Beltyukov

Re: [Beremiz-devel] OSCAT library

Beremiz-Devel mailing list
Hi Paul,

yes, we know and this is on our todo list.
If you want to work on converting the library into PLCOpen, you are
very welcome. =)
These ST files are actually export from Codesys V2. The code mostly
compatible, but there are some codesys specific things (pointers and
(WORD,DWORD,BYTE)_TO_REAL, REAL_TO_(WORD,DWORD,BYTE) conversions) that
we should take into account.

By the way, there is Russian translation of documentation made by guys
from Russian company OWEN. 626 pages of documentation.

https://ftp.owen.ru/CoDeSys3/04_Library/03_Documentation/oscat_basic333_ru.pdf

Another problem is that OSCAT license seems to be incompatible with
GPL and we can't include it directly into Beremiz repository. But we
can make it available on the website or as additional
package/extension downloadable from IDE. This should be OK.

On 18-01-23 09:49, [hidden email] wrote:

> Hi!
>
> Also the lib can be downloaded as several ST files at:
> http://www.oscat.de/dlmanager/7-news.html
>
> Cheers,
> Baul Beltyukov

> > Hi, Beremiz developers!
> >
> > Have anyone considered intefrating OSCAT[1] library to Beremiz?
> > In [2] you can read some reference in english.
> >
> > [1] http://www.oscat.de/
> > [2] http://abak.tastysystems.com/software/CoDeSysV3/oscat/90-osc
> > at-basic-docu-english.pdf
> >
> > Best regards,
> > Paul Beltyukov

Re: [Beremiz-devel] OSCAT library

Beremiz-Devel mailing list
Hi, Andrey!

  Then can codesys export PLCOpen XML?

Best regards,
Paul Beltyukov

On 18-01-23 17:17, [hidden email] wrote:
> Hi, Andrey!
>
>   Then can codesys export PLCOpen XML?

Yes, CODESYSv3 does have support for PLCOpen XML.
If you take OSCAT for CODESYSv3 and export it to PLCOpen XML, then it
should be OK as a start, because code is written mostly in ST.
Most likely some manual changes may needed in XML.

We do have some more serious problems with import of FBD, SFC
and LD programs.