[Beremiz-devel] MATIEC java byte code

Beremiz-Devel mailing list
Hello,
I have a question that from MATTIEC compiler how I can generate the java bytecode?

Regards
Suleman Jamil

Cell: +49 157 52992288

Re: [Beremiz-devel] MATIEC java byte code

Beremiz-Devel mailing list
On 17-10-13 11:46, beremiz-devel--- via Beremiz-devel wrote:
> Hello,I have a question that from MATTIEC compiler how I can generate the java bytecode?
> Regards
> Suleman Jamil
> Cell: +49 157 52992288
> Email: [hidden email]

I don't think matiec can generate java code at stage4 now (see
matiec/stage4 directory for supported backends).

If you want, you can extend it by writing additional target language for matiec.

Or you can try to convert generated by matiec C source code into Java
classes. http://www.renjin.org/blog/2016-03-25-subsets.html
I haven't tried it.

Re: [Beremiz-devel] MATIEC java byte code

Beremiz-Devel mailing list
Hy
Thankyou for the reply, So right know matiec only generate c code? and if we need java source code or the java byte code we have to implement explicitly?
THanks for providing me a link i will definetly take a look of that link as well.

Regards
Suleman Jamil

Cell: +49 157 52992288

On Friday 13 October 2017 15:15:59 [hidden email] wrote:

> On 17-10-13 11:46, beremiz-devel--- via Beremiz-devel wrote:
> > Hello,I have a question that from MATTIEC compiler how I can generate the
> > java bytecode? Regards
> > Suleman Jamil
> > Cell: +49 157 52992288
> > Email: [hidden email]
>
> I don't think matiec can generate java code at stage4 now (see
> matiec/stage4 directory for supported backends).
>
> If you want, you can extend it by writing additional target language for
> matiec.

  Correct. Matiec currently does not generate Java code.

  If you wish to extend it you would need to generate a new stage4. To get an
idea of what the new code would look like, take a look at the file

 matiec/stage4/generate_iec/generate_iec.cc

 This file is a stage4 that generates IEC 61131-3 code (almost) identical to
the original IEC 61131-3 code being compiled. I know, this is basically
useless - I currently only seldomly use it for debugging purposes.

  Cheers,

         Mario