[Beremiz-devel] Internal compiler error in file ../util/symtable.cc at line 120.

[Beremiz-devel] Internal compiler error in file ../util/symtable.cc at line 120.

Beremiz-Devel mailing list
I am planning to implement the stage which will generate the Java source code so before dig into that i am just executing different example using MATIEC compiler to check the reliability and Stability of the compiler.
So I have created the up-down counter (find the attached file). I tried to run the matiec but its giving an error which is as follow
Internal compiler error in file ../util/symtable.cc at line 120.
When i tried to debug then i found the following line of code
 if ((i != _base.end()) && (i->second != new_value)) {ERROR;}        /* error inserting new identifier: identifier already in map associated to a different value */

As it is pointed its an Internal compiler error so anyone point out this problem?

Regards
Suleman Jamil

Cell: +49 157 52992288

CTUD (752 bytes) Download Attachment

Re: [Beremiz-devel] Internal compiler error in file ../util/symtable.cc at line 120.

Beremiz-Devel mailing list
On 17-10-19 08:21, beremiz-devel--- via Beremiz-devel wrote:
> I am planning to implement the stage which will generate the Java source code so before dig into that i am just executing different example using MATIEC compiler to check the reliability and Stability of the compiler.
> So I have created the up-down counter (find the attached file). I tried to run the matiec but its giving an error which is as followInternal compiler error in file ../util/symtable.cc at line 120.  When i tried to debug then i found the following line of code if ((i != _base.end()) && (i->second != new_value)) {ERROR;}        /* error inserting new identifier: identifier already in map associated to a different value */
> As it is pointed its an Internal compiler error so anyone point out
> this problem?

The first problem is here the name of function block. Don't use names
of function blocks from standard library.

The second problem is R_EDGE. It looks like F_EDGE and R_EDGE aren't
implemented now. See [1] and [2]. Ask Mario to be completely sure.

BTW I recommend you to use PLCOpenEditor (part of Beremiz project) to
write PLC program. See [3].

1. https://bitbucket.org/mjsousa/matiec/src/b5b48b6f76068a16e8948992e19930411d20525b/stage4/generate_c/generate_c_vardecl.cc?at=default&fileviewer=file-view-default#generate_c_vardecl.cc-1472
2. https://bitbucket.org/mjsousa/matiec/src/b5b48b6f76068a16e8948992e19930411d20525b/stage4/generate_c/generate_c_vardecl.cc?at=default&fileviewer=file-view-default#generate_c_vardecl.cc-2273
3. https://www.youtube.com/user/andrewskvortzov/videos?sort=dd&view=0&shelf_id=0

Re: [Beremiz-devel] Internal compiler error in file ../util/symtable.cc at line 120.

Beremiz-Devel mailing list
Hello,
Yup you are right it worked by changing the name of function block.
after changing the name it was showing data type mismatch error between CU (BOOL R_EDGE)  and  (CV < PV) .
ELSIF CU AND ( CV < PV)
ELSIF CD AND ( CV > PV)
I removed the R_EDGE and run it work fine.But i will try to figure out how rising edge will work.
Yes sure i will use beremiz.
Thankyou.

Regards
Suleman Jamil

Cell: +49 157 52992288

On Thursday, October 19, 2017, 11:50:47 AM GMT+2, [hidden email] <[hidden email]> wrote:

On 17-10-19 08:21, beremiz-devel--- via Beremiz-devel wrote:
> I am planning to implement the stage which will generate the Java source code so before dig into that i am just executing different example using MATIEC compiler to check the reliability and Stability of the compiler.
> So I have created the up-down counter (find the attached file). I tried to run the matiec but its giving an error which is as followInternal compiler error in file ../util/symtable.cc at line 120.  When i tried to debug then i found the following line of code if ((i != _base.end()) && (i->second != new_value)) {ERROR;}        /* error inserting new identifier: identifier already in map associated to a different value */
> As it is pointed its an Internal compiler error so anyone point out
> this problem?

The first problem is here the name of function block. Don't use names
of function blocks from standard library.

The second problem is R_EDGE. It looks like F_EDGE and R_EDGE aren't
implemented now. See [1] and [2]. Ask Mario to be completely sure.

BTW I recommend you to use PLCOpenEditor (part of Beremiz project) to
write PLC program. See [3].

1. https://bitbucket.org/mjsousa/matiec/src/b5b48b6f76068a16e8948992e19930411d20525b/stage4/generate_c/generate_c_vardecl.cc?at=default&fileviewer=file-view-default#generate_c_vardecl.cc-1472

2.
https://bitbucket.org/mjsousa/matiec/src/b5b48b6f76068a16e8948992e19930411d20525b/stage4/generate_c/generate_c_vardecl.cc?at=default&fileviewer=file-view-default#generate_c_vardecl.cc-2273
3. https://www.youtube.com/user/andrewskvortzov/videos?sort=dd&view=0&shelf_id=0

Re: [Beremiz-devel] Internal compiler error in file ../util/symtable.cc at line 120.

Beremiz-Devel mailing list
Hi Suleman,

On 17-10-19 10:17, beremiz-devel--- via Beremiz-devel wrote:
> Hello,Yup you are right it worked by changing the name of function block.after changing the name it was showing data type mismatch error between CU (BOOL R_EDGE)  and  (CV < PV) .
> ELSIF CU AND ( CV < PV)ELSIF CD AND ( CV > PV)I removed the R_EDGE
> and run it work fine.But i will try to figure out how rising edge
> will work.Yes sure i will use beremiz.

About rising/falling edge: if you write program in Beremiz using
FBD/LD/SFC you can select modifier (rising/falling edge) for boolean inputs
and this will automatically generate R_TRIG/F_TRIG in ST code and
as a result matiec will generate correct code.

If you write function block in ST/IL (as well as in other languages),
you can use R_TRIG/F_TRIG blocks explicitly to achieve the same effect
as R_EDGE/F_EDGE attributes.
So this missing feature is not a blocker actually.

> Thankyou.
>
> Regards
> Suleman Jamil
> Cell: +49 157 52992288
> Email: [hidden email]
>
>     On Thursday, October 19, 2017, 11:50:47 AM GMT+2, [hidden email] <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
>  On 17-10-19 08:21, beremiz-devel--- via Beremiz-devel wrote:
> > I am planning to implement the stage which will generate the Java source code so before dig into that i am just executing different example using MATIEC compiler to check the reliability and Stability of the compiler.
> > So I have created the up-down counter (find the attached file). I tried to run the matiec but its giving an error which is as followInternal compiler error in file ../util/symtable.cc at line 120.  When i tried to debug then i found the following line of code if ((i != _base.end()) && (i->second != new_value)) {ERROR;}        /* error inserting new identifier: identifier already in map associated to a different value */
> > As it is pointed its an Internal compiler error so anyone point out
> > this problem?
>
> The first problem is here the name of function block. Don't use names
> of function blocks from standard library.
>
> The second problem is R_EDGE. It looks like F_EDGE and R_EDGE aren't
> implemented now. See [1] and [2]. Ask Mario to be completely sure.
>
> BTW I recommend you to use PLCOpenEditor (part of Beremiz project) to
> write PLC program. See [3].
>
> 1. https://bitbucket.org/mjsousa/matiec/src/b5b48b6f76068a16e8948992e19930411d20525b/stage4/generate_c/generate_c_vardecl.cc?at=default&fileviewer=file-view-default#generate_c_vardecl.cc-1472
> 2. https://bitbucket.org/mjsousa/matiec/src/b5b48b6f76068a16e8948992e19930411d20525b/stage4/generate_c/generate_c_vardecl.cc?at=default&fileviewer=file-view-default#generate_c_vardecl.cc-2273
> 3. https://www.youtube.com/user/andrewskvortzov/videos?sort=dd&view=0&shelf_id=0
>
> --
> Best regards,
> Andrey Skvortsov------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Re: [Beremiz-devel] Internal compiler error in file ../util/symtable.cc at line 120.

On Thursday 19 October 2017 10:50:34 [hidden email]
wrote:

> On 17-10-19 08:21, beremiz-devel--- via Beremiz-devel wrote:
> > I am planning to implement the stage which will generate the Java source
> > code so before dig into that i am just executing different example using
> > MATIEC compiler to check the reliability and Stability of the compiler.
> > So I have created the up-down counter (find the attached file). I tried
> > to run the matiec but its giving an error which is as followInternal
> > compiler error in file ../util/symtable.cc at line 120.  When i tried to
> > debug then i found the following line of code if ((i != _base.end()) &&
> > (i->second != new_value)) {ERROR;}        /* error inserting new
> > identifier: identifier already in map associated to a different value */
> > As it is pointed its an Internal compiler error so anyone point out this
> > problem?
>
> The first problem is here the name of function block. Don't use names
> of function blocks from standard library.
>
> The second problem is R_EDGE. It looks like F_EDGE and R_EDGE aren't
> implemented now. See [1] and [2]. Ask Mario to be completely sure.

 No, these are not currently supported. They are handled as if they were a
normal BOOL VAR_INPUT variable.

 I think this is a bug, and failing silently is the worse possible solution. I
have just pushed out a quick fix to abort compilation when R_EDGE and F_EDGE
are found.

  Mario