[Beremiz-devel] How can I get the complete codes that the EtherCAT extention is OK

[Beremiz-devel] How can I get the complete codes that the EtherCAT extention is OK

klwanghao
Hi everyone

I download the code form " https://hg.beremiz.org/beremiz " last change
Tue,22 Dec 2020 .

I successfully compiled and ran Beremiz . some examples in file "tests" are
built and ran successfully.

But the Ethercat can't be Run. when I insert ethercatnode on IDE,some errors
occurred.

for example
File "E:\beremiz\beremiz-ecfb59e4ecb0\etherlab\EtherCATManagementEditor.py",
line 351, in __init__
    self.SDOMonitorGrid.Bind(gridlib.EVT_GRID_CELL_LEFT_DCLICK,
NameError: global name 'gridlib' is not defined
    and "Thread" "PDOChoicebook" ...  are not defined

and I think "PDOChoicebook" Classs should not be defined in other libs or
modules.

How can I download the complete code ???Or was there something wrong with
me???

--
Sent from: http://beremiz-devel.2374573.n4.nabble.com/