[Beremiz-devel] Hi again,

Wisse Hooghiem
I'm currently working on a library with POU's
I am trying to figure out how to handle a generic input amount for some pou's. Like the "MIN" and "MAX" blocks. I can't figure out how to get this working because the implementation of the "MIN" and "MAX" blocks is not inside the beremiz folder, (I think its defined in the IEC standard). But beremiz as editor knows how to handle Input changes for FBD's.

Met vriendelijke groet/ Kind regards,

Wisse Hooghiem

Advanced Climate Systems bv | +31 (0)85 200 39 89 | P.O. Box 5241 |NL- 2000 CE  Haarlem| Wilhelminastraat 51 | NL-2011 VL | Haarlem

image001.png (5K) Download Attachment

[Beremiz-devel] Sunset of Mercurial support on Bitbucket

Азат Нургалиев
Hi, everyone!

Mercurial support on Bitbucket is ending next year. What is your plan about beremiz repo? Will you change vsc to git, or change hosting?

Best regards,
Azat Nurgaliev,
Ufa, Russian Federation

skv

Re: [Beremiz-devel] Sunset of Mercurial support on Bitbucket

skv
Administrator
So far it's decided to wait. We have some time until next year. Both outcomes are possible. Maybe Bitbucket will offer tool for easier migration.