[Beremiz-devel] Hi again,

Wisse Hooghiem
I'm currently working on a library with POU's
I am trying to figure out how to handle a generic input amount for some pou's. Like the "MIN" and "MAX" blocks. I can't figure out how to get this working because the implementation of the "MIN" and "MAX" blocks is not inside the beremiz folder, (I think its defined in the IEC standard). But beremiz as editor knows how to handle Input changes for FBD's.

Met vriendelijke groet/ Kind regards,

Wisse Hooghiem

Advanced Climate Systems bv | +31 (0)85 200 39 89 | P.O. Box 5241 |NL- 2000 CE  Haarlem| Wilhelminastraat 51 | NL-2011 VL | Haarlem

image001.png (5K) Download Attachment