[Beremiz-devel] Generate C code program flow.

[Beremiz-devel] Generate C code program flow.

Beremiz-Devel mailing list
Hello,
After the completion of my variable testing on MATIEC now i am willing to understand the program flow from the stage 4 (Stage from where c code start going to generate). So if someone already know the work flow of this stage please tell me it would be time saving for me and i will gain a lot of knowledge from you.
Basically I am going to writing a stage which will generate the java source code. I accept this as a challenge but definitely with the hard work and your guidance it will be possible.
In ST file the first thing is Variables declaration. So I think it would be a good starting point.

Regards
Suleman Jamil

Cell: +49 157 52992288