[Beremiz-devel] Fwd: Learning BeremizIDE and beremiz-service

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
5 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

[Beremiz-devel] Fwd: Learning BeremizIDE and beremiz-service

Daniel Mirkin

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Daniel Mirkin <[hidden email]>
Date: mié., 4 jul. 2018 a las 12:35
Subject: Learning BeremizIDE and beremiz-service
To: <[hidden email]>
Cc: <[hidden email]>


Dear Andrey:

I'm learning on BeremizIDE and beremiz-service usage.
I grabbed all the information available at Beremiz site, and the Smarteh manual too.

However, I cann't found any clear information about running Beremiz as a virtualPLC on Linux (runtime?).
Is that the beremiz-service that http://beremiz.readthedocs.io/en/latest/manual/connectors.html refers to?
Or virtualPLC runtime for Linux is not available under Beremiz project?

Meanwhile, I've decided to try, perhaps doing brute force intents ;-)
For this, I've wrote a very simple test program (two digital inputs, one digital output, and one RS block).
BeremizIDE succefully compiles this program and generates.st files, too.
I've declared BeremizRoot URI_location as LOCAL:// in Project > Config and launched beremiz-service from terminal:

[daniel@hardwork ~]$ beremiz-service
/usr/lib/python2.7/site-packages/wx-3.0-gtk3/wx/_core.py:16629: UserWarning: wxPython/wxWidgets release number mismatch
  warnings.warn("wxPython/wxWidgets release number mismatch")
HTTP interface port : 8009
Pyro port : 3000
Current working directory : /home/daniel
UI thread started successfully.

Then, I have connected BeremizIDE to virtual PLC and transferred the generated program.
But Beremiz PLC Log complains about various errors, showed in terminal, too:

<code>
PLCobject : Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/usr/share/beremiz/runtime/PLCObject.py", line 269, in _LoadPLC
    self._PLClibraryHandle = dlopen(self._GetLibFileName())
OSError: /home/daniel/d792bf5ec10db55c9fdfe5e7071c5b64.so: undefined symbol: __IX0_1
</code>
Undefined symbol: __IX0_1 ????

But I've declared all input-output variables in my program in IEC 61131-3 style: %IX0.0 , %IX0.1 , %QX0.0 !!!

I'm not able either to start or stop virtual PLC from Beremiz task icon contextual menu; http://localhost:8009/ shows PLC IS STOPPED all the time.
I cann't found where the errors are originated.

I send you, under my signature, all the logs in PLC Log (including live Python shell), and terminal messages too.
NOTE: files attached to my original email aren't accepted by list.sourceforge.net service.
Could you kindly look at these, and tell me what I'm doing wrong?

Or perhaps virtualPLC is a misconcept from me?

Referred to our previous conversation, on Beremiz and Modbus:
If I can run any kind of virtualPLC on Linux, first I will try to do remote control onto a Siemens LOGO! v8, that has Modbus TCP enabled.
If I can grab some Modbus RTU module from my friends, I will test if is possible to remote control them via RS-485 bus (I have USB/RS-485 adapters, CH340 and Prolific 2303 based).

Off topic?
I'm hardily testing OpenPLC Project runtime for Linux, too ( http://www.openplcproject.com/getting-started-linux ).
I've succesfully managed to install it in Arch Linux, and I'm using BeremizIDE to generate the program and export to a .st file required by this runtime.

The only previous action I need to upload the program to OpenPLC runtime, is to change CONFIGURATION config to CONFIGURATION Config0 in generated_plc.st file.
A little question: is possible to edit this configuration name directly in BeremizIDE?

Soon, I will try to run OpenPLC Project runtime in Raspberry Pi, but on Arch Linux ARM, not on Raspbian.
I wish to use cheap WELLPRO Modbus RTU interfaces in the future (see http://www.shwellpro.com/products.asp ).
Unfortunately, in OpenPLC v3 there is not a Modbus slave driver available yet  :-(

Your answers will be welcome!
Best regards.

Daniel Mirkin
[hidden email]
Cel. +54 9 223 524 2171

Beremiz logs


Start build in /home/daniel/Beremiz/Programs/ld_test2/build

Generating SoftPLC IEC-61131 ST/IL/SFC code...

Compiling IEC Program into C code...

Extracting Located Variables...

C code generated successfully.

PLC :

[CC] plc_main.c -> plc_main.o

[CC] plc_debugger.c -> plc_debugger.o

py_ext :

[CC] py_ext.c -> py_ext.o

etherlab_ext :

[CC] etherlab_ext.c -> etherlab_ext.o

PLC :

[CC] config.c -> config.o

[CC] Res0.c -> Res0.o

Linking :

[CC] plc_main.o plc_debugger.o py_ext.o etherlab_ext.o config.o Res0.o -> ld_test2.so

Successfully built.


PYRO connecting to URI : PYROLOC://127.0.0.1:61334

Debugger ready

Latest build already matches current target. Transfering anyway...

PLCobject : NewPLC (d792bf5ec10db55c9fdfe5e7071c5b64)

Transfer completed successfully.


CRITICAL at 1970-01-01 00:00:00.000000000:

Traceback (most recent call last):

File "/usr/share/beremiz/runtime/PLCObject.py", line 269, in _LoadPLC

self._PLClibraryHandle = dlopen(self._GetLibFileName())

OSError: /tmp/tmpmrfrNq/d792bf5ec10db55c9fdfe5e7071c5b64.so: undefined symbol: __IX0_1



#Launching live Python shell


File "/usr/share/beremiz/Beremiz_service.py", line 303, in OnTaskBarStartPLC

self.pyroserver.plcobj.StartPLC()


File "/usr/share/beremiz/runtime/PLCObject.py", line 168, in func_wrapper

return MainWorker.call(func, *args, **kwargs)


File "/usr/share/beremiz/runtime/PLCObject.py", line 80, in do

self.result = call(*args, **kwargs)


File "/usr/share/beremiz/runtime/PLCObject.py", line 518, in StartPLC

self.LogMessage(0, _("Problem starting PLC : error %d" % res))


TypeError: %d format: a number is required, not NoneType


PLCobject : Traceback (most recent call last):


File "/usr/share/beremiz/Beremiz_service.py", line 365, in OnTaskBarWXInspector

InspectionTool().Show(wnd, True)


File "/usr/lib/python2.7/site-packages/wx-3.0-gtk3/wx/lib/inspection.py", line 95, in Show

app=self._app)


File "/usr/lib/python2.7/site-packages/wx-3.0-gtk3/wx/lib/inspection.py", line 151, in __init__

style=wx.NO_BORDER,


File "/usr/lib/python2.7/site-packages/wx-3.0-gtk3/wx/py/crust.py", line 60, in __init__

rootIsNamespace=rootIsNamespace)


File "/usr/lib/python2.7/site-packages/wx-3.0-gtk3/wx/py/filling.py", line 294, in __init__

wx.FutureCall(1, self.SplitVertically, self.tree, self.text, 200)


File "/usr/lib/python2.7/site-packages/wx-3.0-gtk3/wx/_core.py", line 16798, in __init__

self.Start()


File "/usr/lib/python2.7/site-packages/wx-3.0-gtk3/wx/_core.py", line 16812, in Start

self.timer.Start(self.millis, wx.TIMER_ONE_SHOT)


File "/usr/lib/python2.7/site-packages/wx-3.0-gtk3/wx/_misc.py", line 1324, in Start

return _misc_.Timer_Start(*args, **kwargs)


PyAssertionError: C++ assertion "wxThread::IsMain()" failed at ./src/common/timerimpl.cpp(60) in Start(): timer can only be started from the main thread


-----------------


#terminal logs


/usr/lib/python2.7/site-packages/wx-3.0-gtk3/wx/_core.py:16629: UserWarning: wxPython/wxWidgets release number mismatch

warnings.warn("wxPython/wxWidgets release number mismatch")

HTTP interface port : 8009

Pyro port : 3000

Current working directory : /home/daniel

UI thread started successfully.


PLCobject : Traceback (most recent call last):

File "/usr/share/beremiz/runtime/PLCObject.py", line 269, in _LoadPLC

self._PLClibraryHandle = dlopen(self._GetLibFileName())

OSError: /home/daniel/d792bf5ec10db55c9fdfe5e7071c5b64.so: undefined symbol: __IX0_1


#Trying to start or stop virtual PLC

PLC is empty or already started.

PLC is not started.




------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Check out the vibrant tech community on one of the world's most
engaging tech sites, Slashdot.org! http://sdm.link/slashdot
_______________________________________________
Beremiz-devel mailing list
[hidden email]
https://lists.sourceforge.net/lists/listinfo/beremiz-devel
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: [Beremiz-devel] Fwd: Learning BeremizIDE and beremiz-service

Mario de Sousa

 Hi Daniel,

 I am really pressed for time today, but I can just quickly let you know that
when you map variables to a specific location (%Q0.5.3, ...), then that
location must have been defined by adding, for example, a communication plug-in
(CANfestival, Modbus, ...).
 Beremiz has no way of guessing how to map that location to a specific hardware
address.

 I suggest, for a first attempt,  you try to run your code without mapping any
variables to locations.


   Mario.


On Wednesday, July 04, 2018 13:01:11 Daniel Mirkin wrote:

> ---------- Forwarded message ---------
> From: Daniel Mirkin <[hidden email]>
> Date: mié., 4 jul. 2018 a las 12:35
> Subject: Learning BeremizIDE and beremiz-service
> To: <[hidden email]>
> Cc: <[hidden email]>
>
>
> Dear Andrey:
>
> I'm learning on BeremizIDE and beremiz-service usage.
> I grabbed all the information available at Beremiz site, and the Smarteh
> manual too.
>
> However, I cann't found any clear information about running Beremiz as a
> virtualPLC on Linux (runtime?).
> Is that the beremiz-service that
> http://beremiz.readthedocs.io/en/latest/manual/connectors.html refers to?
> Or virtualPLC runtime for Linux is not available under Beremiz project?
>
> Meanwhile, I've decided to try, perhaps doing brute force intents ;-)
> For this, I've wrote a very simple test program (two digital inputs, one
> digital output, and one RS block).
> BeremizIDE succefully compiles this program and generates.st files, too.
> I've declared BeremizRoot URI_location as LOCAL:// in Project > Config
> and launched beremiz-service from terminal:
>
> [daniel@hardwork ~]$ beremiz-service
> /usr/lib/python2.7/site-packages/wx-3.0-gtk3/wx/_core.py:16629:
> UserWarning: wxPython/wxWidgets release number mismatch
>   warnings.warn("wxPython/wxWidgets release number mismatch")
> HTTP interface port : 8009
> Pyro port : 3000
> Current working directory : /home/daniel
> UI thread started successfully.
>
> Then, I have connected BeremizIDE to virtual PLC and transferred the
> generated program.
> But Beremiz PLC Log complains about various errors, showed in terminal, too:
>
> <code>
> PLCobject : Traceback (most recent call last):
>   File "/usr/share/beremiz/runtime/PLCObject.py", line 269, in _LoadPLC
>     self._PLClibraryHandle = dlopen(self._GetLibFileName())
> OSError: /home/daniel/d792bf5ec10db55c9fdfe5e7071c5b64.so: undefined
> symbol: __IX0_1
> </code>
> Undefined symbol: __IX0_1 ????
>
> But I've declared all input-output variables in my program in IEC 61131-3
> style: %IX0.0 , %IX0.1 , %QX0.0 !!!
>
> I'm not able either to start or stop virtual PLC from Beremiz task icon
> contextual menu; http://localhost:8009/ shows PLC IS STOPPED all the time.
> I cann't found where the errors are originated.
>
> I send you, under my signature, all the logs in PLC Log (including live
> Python shell), and terminal messages too.
> NOTE: files attached to my original email aren't accepted by
> list.sourceforge.net service.
> Could you kindly look at these, and tell me what I'm doing wrong?
>
> Or perhaps virtualPLC is a misconcept from me?
>
> Referred to our previous conversation, on Beremiz and Modbus:
> If I can run any kind of virtualPLC on Linux, first I will try to do remote
> control onto a Siemens LOGO! v8, that has Modbus TCP enabled.
> If I can grab some Modbus RTU module from my friends, I will test if is
> possible to remote control them via RS-485 bus (I have USB/RS-485 adapters,
> CH340 and Prolific 2303 based).
>
> Off topic?
> I'm hardily testing OpenPLC Project runtime for Linux, too (
> http://www.openplcproject.com/getting-started-linux ).
> I've succesfully managed to install it in Arch Linux, and I'm using
> BeremizIDE to generate the program and export to a .st file required by
> this runtime.
>
> The only previous action I need to upload the program to OpenPLC runtime,
> is to change CONFIGURATION config to CONFIGURATION Config0 in
> generated_plc.st file.
> A little question: is possible to edit this configuration name directly in
> BeremizIDE?
>
> Soon, I will try to run OpenPLC Project runtime in Raspberry Pi, but on
> Arch Linux ARM, not on Raspbian.
> I wish to use cheap WELLPRO Modbus RTU interfaces in the future (see
> http://www.shwellpro.com/products.asp ).
> Unfortunately, in OpenPLC v3 there is not a Modbus slave driver available
> yet  :-(
>
> Your answers will be welcome!
> Best regards.
>
>
> *Daniel [hidden email] <[hidden email]>*
> *Cel. +54 9 223 524 2171*
>
> Beremiz logs
>
>
> Start build in /home/daniel/Beremiz/Programs/ld_test2/build
>
> Generating SoftPLC IEC-61131 ST/IL/SFC code...
>
> Compiling IEC Program into C code...
>
> Extracting Located Variables...
>
> C code generated successfully.
>
> PLC :
>
> [CC] plc_main.c -> plc_main.o
>
> [CC] plc_debugger.c -> plc_debugger.o
>
> py_ext :
>
> [CC] py_ext.c -> py_ext.o
>
> etherlab_ext :
>
> [CC] etherlab_ext.c -> etherlab_ext.o
>
> PLC :
>
> [CC] config.c -> config.o
>
> [CC] Res0.c -> Res0.o
>
> Linking :
>
> [CC] plc_main.o plc_debugger.o py_ext.o etherlab_ext.o config.o Res0.o ->
> ld_test2.so
>
> Successfully built.
>
>
> PYRO connecting to URI : PYROLOC://127.0.0.1:61334
>
> Debugger ready
>
> Latest build already matches current target. Transfering anyway...
>
> PLCobject : NewPLC (d792bf5ec10db55c9fdfe5e7071c5b64)
>
> Transfer completed successfully.
>
>
> CRITICAL at 1970-01-01 00:00:00.000000000:
>
> Traceback (most recent call last):
>
> File "/usr/share/beremiz/runtime/PLCObject.py", line 269, in _LoadPLC
>
> self._PLClibraryHandle = dlopen(self._GetLibFileName())
>
> OSError: /tmp/tmpmrfrNq/d792bf5ec10db55c9fdfe5e7071c5b64.so: undefined
> symbol: __IX0_1
>
>
>
> #Launching live Python shell
>
>
> File "/usr/share/beremiz/Beremiz_service.py", line 303, in OnTaskBarStartPLC
>
> self.pyroserver.plcobj.StartPLC()
>
>
> File "/usr/share/beremiz/runtime/PLCObject.py", line 168, in func_wrapper
>
> return MainWorker.call(func, *args, **kwargs)
>
>
> File "/usr/share/beremiz/runtime/PLCObject.py", line 80, in do
>
> self.result = call(*args, **kwargs)
>
>
> File "/usr/share/beremiz/runtime/PLCObject.py", line 518, in StartPLC
>
> self.LogMessage(0, _("Problem starting PLC : error %d" % res))
>
>
> TypeError: %d format: a number is required, not NoneType
>
>
> PLCobject : Traceback (most recent call last):
>
>
> File "/usr/share/beremiz/Beremiz_service.py", line 365, in
> OnTaskBarWXInspector
>
> InspectionTool().Show(wnd, True)
>
>
> File "/usr/lib/python2.7/site-packages/wx-3.0-gtk3/wx/lib/inspection.py",
> line 95, in Show
>
> app=self._app)
>
>
> File "/usr/lib/python2.7/site-packages/wx-3.0-gtk3/wx/lib/inspection.py",
> line 151, in __init__
>
> style=wx.NO_BORDER,
>
>
> File "/usr/lib/python2.7/site-packages/wx-3.0-gtk3/wx/py/crust.py", line
> 60, in __init__
>
> rootIsNamespace=rootIsNamespace)
>
>
> File "/usr/lib/python2.7/site-packages/wx-3.0-gtk3/wx/py/filling.py", line
> 294, in __init__
>
> wx.FutureCall(1, self.SplitVertically, self.tree, self.text, 200)
>
>
> File "/usr/lib/python2.7/site-packages/wx-3.0-gtk3/wx/_core.py", line
> 16798, in __init__
>
> self.Start()
>
>
> File "/usr/lib/python2.7/site-packages/wx-3.0-gtk3/wx/_core.py", line
> 16812, in Start
>
> self.timer.Start(self.millis, wx.TIMER_ONE_SHOT)
>
>
> File "/usr/lib/python2.7/site-packages/wx-3.0-gtk3/wx/_misc.py", line 1324,
> in Start
>
> return _misc_.Timer_Start(*args, **kwargs)
>
>
> PyAssertionError: C++ assertion "wxThread::IsMain()" failed at
> ./src/common/timerimpl.cpp(60) in Start(): timer can only be started from
> the main thread
>
>
> -----------------
>
>
> #terminal logs
>
>
> /usr/lib/python2.7/site-packages/wx-3.0-gtk3/wx/_core.py:16629:
> UserWarning: wxPython/wxWidgets release number mismatch
>
> warnings.warn("wxPython/wxWidgets release number mismatch")
>
> HTTP interface port : 8009
>
> Pyro port : 3000
>
> Current working directory : /home/daniel
>
> UI thread started successfully.
>
>
> PLCobject : Traceback (most recent call last):
>
> File "/usr/share/beremiz/runtime/PLCObject.py", line 269, in _LoadPLC
>
> self._PLClibraryHandle = dlopen(self._GetLibFileName())
>
> OSError: /home/daniel/d792bf5ec10db55c9fdfe5e7071c5b64.so: undefined
> symbol: __IX0_1
>
>
> #Trying to start or stop virtual PLC
>
> PLC is empty or already started.
>
> PLC is not started.


------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Check out the vibrant tech community on one of the world's most
engaging tech sites, Slashdot.org! http://sdm.link/slashdot
_______________________________________________
Beremiz-devel mailing list
[hidden email]
https://lists.sourceforge.net/lists/listinfo/beremiz-devel
skv
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: [Beremiz-devel] Fwd: Learning BeremizIDE and beremiz-service

skv
Administrator
On 18-07-04 17:32, Mario de Sousa wrote:

>
>  Hi Daniel,
>
>  I am really pressed for time today, but I can just quickly let you know that
> when you map variables to a specific location (%Q0.5.3, ...), then that
> location must have been defined by adding, for example, a communication plug-in
> (CANfestival, Modbus, ...).
>  Beremiz has no way of guessing how to map that location to a specific hardware
> address.
>
>  I suggest, for a first attempt,  you try to run your code without mapping any
> variables to locations.
>
Beremiz repo contains bunch of examples:
https://bitbucket.org/automforge/beremiz/src/tip/tests/?at=default

Most of them are shown on Beremiz YouTube channel:
https://www.youtube.com/user/andrewskvortzov/videos?view=0&shelf_id=0&sort=dd

--
Best regards,
Andrey Skvortsov



------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Check out the vibrant tech community on one of the world's most
engaging tech sites, Slashdot.org! http://sdm.link/slashdot
_______________________________________________
Beremiz-devel mailing list
[hidden email]
https://lists.sourceforge.net/lists/listinfo/beremiz-devel

signature.asc (849 bytes) Download Attachment
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: [Beremiz-devel] Fwd: Learning BeremizIDE and beremiz-service

Daniel Mirkin
Dear Mario and Andrey:

First, my apologizes for my delayed response.

I'm working very hard these days (yesterday 12 hours continuously), an I had no time to carefully read and implement your helpful tips.
The only task on Beremiz that I have done is to remove the mapped I/O variables assignement, and relaunching Beremiz_service.py all seem worked fine.
Thanks you, very much!!!

I will spend more time learning about Beremiz this weekend; soon I will send you an email with my first results.
I have a lot of questions to resolve, is there a Beremiz users mail list?
I don't want to generate "noise" in your developers list...
BTW: some examples may be hard to understand for me, I will try (perhaps Youtube examples will help me) ...

@andrey
>BTW, does Arch have arm cross-toolchain available (arm-none-linux-gnueabi-gcc)?
Yes, of course.

Best regards,

Daniel Mirkin
[hidden email]
Cel. +54 9 223 524 2171


El mié., 4 jul. 2018 a las 17:38, Andrey Skvortsov (<[hidden email]>) escribió:
On 18-07-04 17:32, Mario de Sousa wrote:
>
>  Hi Daniel,
>
>  I am really pressed for time today, but I can just quickly let you know that
> when you map variables to a specific location (%Q0.5.3, ...), then that
> location must have been defined by adding, for example, a communication plug-in
> (CANfestival, Modbus, ...).
>  Beremiz has no way of guessing how to map that location to a specific hardware
> address.
>
>  I suggest, for a first attempt,  you try to run your code without mapping any
> variables to locations.
>

Beremiz repo contains bunch of examples:
https://bitbucket.org/automforge/beremiz/src/tip/tests/?at=default

Most of them are shown on Beremiz YouTube channel:
https://www.youtube.com/user/andrewskvortzov/videos?view=0&shelf_id=0&sort=dd

--
Best regards,
Andrey Skvortsov


------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Check out the vibrant tech community on one of the world's most
engaging tech sites, Slashdot.org! http://sdm.link/slashdot_______________________________________________
Beremiz-devel mailing list
[hidden email]
https://lists.sourceforge.net/lists/listinfo/beremiz-devel

------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Check out the vibrant tech community on one of the world's most
engaging tech sites, Slashdot.org! http://sdm.link/slashdot
_______________________________________________
Beremiz-devel mailing list
[hidden email]
https://lists.sourceforge.net/lists/listinfo/beremiz-devel
skv
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: [Beremiz-devel] Fwd: Learning BeremizIDE and beremiz-service

skv
Administrator
Hi Daniel,

On 18-07-06 10:43, Daniel Mirkin wrote:

> Dear Mario and Andrey:
>
> First, my apologizes for my delayed response.
>
> I'm working very hard these days (yesterday 12 hours continuously), an I
> had no time to carefully read and implement your helpful tips.
> The only task on Beremiz that I have done is to remove the mapped I/O
> variables assignement, and relaunching Beremiz_service.py all seem worked
> fine.
> Thanks you, very much!!!
>
> I will spend more time learning about Beremiz this weekend; soon I will
> send you an email with my first results.
> I have a lot of questions to resolve, is there a Beremiz users mail list?
> I don't want to generate "noise" in your developers list...
No problem. As you see, there is no much noise here at all. :-)
And there is no beremiz user mailing list so far.

> BTW: some examples may be hard to understand for me, I will try (perhaps
> Youtube examples will help me) ...
>
> @andrey
> >BTW, does Arch have arm cross-toolchain available
> (arm-none-linux-gnueabi-gcc)?
> Yes, of course.
> See https://www.archlinux.org/packages/community/x86_64/arm-none-eabi-gcc/
>
> Best regards,
>
>
> *Daniel [hidden email] <[hidden email]>*
> *Cel. +54 9 223 524 2171*
>
>
> El mié., 4 jul. 2018 a las 17:38, Andrey Skvortsov (<
> [hidden email]>) escribió:
>
> > On 18-07-04 17:32, Mario de Sousa wrote:
> > >
> > >  Hi Daniel,
> > >
> > >  I am really pressed for time today, but I can just quickly let you know
> > that
> > > when you map variables to a specific location (%Q0.5.3, ...), then that
> > > location must have been defined by adding, for example, a communication
> > plug-in
> > > (CANfestival, Modbus, ...).
> > >  Beremiz has no way of guessing how to map that location to a specific
> > hardware
> > > address.
> > >
> > >  I suggest, for a first attempt,  you try to run your code without
> > mapping any
> > > variables to locations.
> > >
> >
> > Beremiz repo contains bunch of examples:
> > https://bitbucket.org/automforge/beremiz/src/tip/tests/?at=default
> >
> > Most of them are shown on Beremiz YouTube channel:
> >
> > https://www.youtube.com/user/andrewskvortzov/videos?view=0&shelf_id=0&sort=dd
> >
> > --
> > Best regards,
> > Andrey Skvortsov
> >
> >
> >
> > ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
> > Check out the vibrant tech community on one of the world's most
> > engaging tech sites, Slashdot.org! http://sdm.link/slashdot
> > _______________________________________________
> > Beremiz-devel mailing list
> > [hidden email]
> > https://lists.sourceforge.net/lists/listinfo/beremiz-devel
> >

> ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
> Check out the vibrant tech community on one of the world's most
> engaging tech sites, Slashdot.org! http://sdm.link/slashdot

> _______________________________________________
> Beremiz-devel mailing list
> [hidden email]
> https://lists.sourceforge.net/lists/listinfo/beremiz-devel


--
Best regards,
Andrey Skvortsov

------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Check out the vibrant tech community on one of the world's most
engaging tech sites, Slashdot.org! http://sdm.link/slashdot
_______________________________________________
Beremiz-devel mailing list
[hidden email]
https://lists.sourceforge.net/lists/listinfo/beremiz-devel

signature.asc (849 bytes) Download Attachment