[Beremiz-devel] Fwd: Beremiz

Андрей Яникеев

Hello Everyone! I found some bug in last revision (c9915bc620cd) of Beremiz:

When in ST  program exist syntaxes error like below (line 1 is correct) log console shows  4 error massages. If I try to click at the last error to watch line with mistake, then IDE stops work properly, catches a deadlock.

STANDART_SR is a functional block.

1.       LocalVar0 := LocalVar0 + 1;

2.

3.       STANDART_SR(

4.            S1 := (*BOOL*),

5.            R := (*BOOL*),

6.            Q1 => (*BOOL*))

In case when I start PLC, by clicking Start PLC button, add some variables for debugging and Stop PLC, method GetTraceVaribles from a connector class is continued calling. I didn’t see behavior like that in revision 48bd91d7a0ae.

And I don’t know is this a bug or not, but my connector doesn’t work correct now.

Also in debug window I found some graphical mistakes like this:

Could somebody recommend in which part of Berebmiz I must looking to fix bugs?

Many thanks!

Yanikeev Andrey

image004.jpg (10K) Download Attachment
image001.png (8K) Download Attachment
skv

Re: [Beremiz-devel] Fwd: Beremiz

skv
Administrator
Hi Andrey,

On 18-09-18 12:05, Андрей Яникеев wrote:

> Hello Everyone! I found some bug in last revision (c9915bc620cd) of Beremiz:
>

> When in ST  program exist syntaxes error like below (line 1 is correct) log
> console shows  4 error massages. If I try to click at the last error to
> watch line with mistake, then IDE stops work properly, catches a deadlock.
>
> STANDART_SR is a functional block.
>

> 1.       LocalVar0 := LocalVar0 + 1;
>
> 2.
>
> 3.       STANDART_SR(
>
> 4.            S1 := (*BOOL*),
>
> 5.            R := (*BOOL*),
>
> 6.            Q1 => (*BOOL*))

could you attach plc project, where you have this problem.

> In case when I start PLC, by clicking Start PLC button, add some variables
> for debugging and Stop PLC, method GetTraceVaribles from a connector class
> is continued calling. I didn’t see behavior like that in revision
> 48bd91d7a0ae.
Could you bisect commit that changed this behavior?

> And I don’t know is this a bug or not, but my connector doesn’t work
> correct now.
>

> Also in debug window I found some graphical mistakes like this:
Is it regression as well? I don't see such behavior on my test
systems (Windows and GNU/Linux).