[Beremiz-devel] Error opening library

Beremiz-Devel mailing list
Hello,
Why I am getting this error when I try to run in Eclipse?
Error opening library file lib/ieclib.txt: No such file or directory

Regard
Suleman

Re: [Beremiz-devel] Error opening library

Beremiz-Devel mailing list

  When you use Beremiz to compile your IEC 61131-3 programs, matiec will
be called with some additional command line parameters telling matiec
where to find the standard IEC 61131-3 library. Perhaps you need to add
this too?

  What exactly do you mean you are doing when you "try to run in
Eclipse"?

    Mario.

On 30.10.2017 15:35, beremiz-devel--- via Beremiz-devel wrote:

> Hello,
> Why I am getting this error when I try to run in Eclipse?
>
> Error opening library file lib/ieclib.txt: No such file or directory
>
> Regard
> Suleman

Re: [Beremiz-devel] Error opening library

Beremiz-Devel mailing list
Basically I have just moved to Mac OS so I have installed eclipse and download the malice repository. I just trying to generate the C code of the sample ST file. But when I try to run the application it showing the error opening library.