[Beremiz-devel] Declaration of variable in POU Type Function.

[Beremiz-devel] Declaration of variable in POU Type Function.

Beremiz-Devel mailing list
How I can declare the function variable in Beremiz Editor.
I am not seeing the + sign for adding the variable when I create the POU having a type Function.

Regards
Suleman Jamil

Cell: +49 157 52992288

Re: [Beremiz-devel] Declaration of variable in POU Type Function.

Beremiz-Devel mailing list
Hi Suleman,

On 17-11-08 12:20, beremiz-devel--- via Beremiz-devel wrote:
> How I can declare the function variable in Beremiz Editor.I am not
> seeing the + sign for adding the variable when I create the POU
> having a type Function.
Are you sure? Because I do have active button to add new variable in
fuction. See attached screenshot.

function.png (62K) Download Attachment

Re: [Beremiz-devel] Declaration of variable in POU Type Function.

Beremiz-Devel mailing list
Yes but In my editor this option is missing :(

Regards
Suleman Jamil

Cell: +49 157 52992288

On Wednesday, November 8, 2017, 1:31:17 PM GMT+1, <[hidden email]> wrote:

Hi Suleman,

On 17-11-08 12:20, beremiz-devel--- via Beremiz-devel wrote:
> How I can declare the function variable in Beremiz Editor.I am not
> seeing the + sign for adding the variable when I create the POU
> having a type Function.
Are you sure? Because I do have active button to add new variable in
fuction. See attached screenshot.

> Regards
> Suleman Jamil
> Cell: +49 157 52992288
> Email: [hidden email]

Screenshot from 2017-11-08 13-33-02.png (311K) Download Attachment
Screenshot from 2017-11-08 13-33-13.png (263K) Download Attachment

Re: [Beremiz-devel] Declaration of variable in POU Type Function.

I got that little button. Thanks for reply :)