[Beremiz-devel] Debug of struct element in PLC program

[Beremiz-devel] Debug of struct element in PLC program

Paul ROUVIERE

Hi all,

I tried to use a table of struct , this is working, I can write and use the variables from the struct in the PLC program.

But those variables doesn't appear as debug variable in beremiz (they are not in dbgvards C table).

Is it possible to add them in debug variable?

Best regards

skv

Re: [Beremiz-devel] Debug of struct element in PLC program

skv
Administrator
On 19-03-06 15:36, Paul ROUVIERE wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I tried to use a table of struct , this is working, I can write and use the variables from the struct in the PLC program.
> But those variables doesn't appear as debug variable in beremiz (they are not in dbgvards C table).
>
> Is it possible to add them in debug variable?
Unfortunatelly now it's not possible. Only standard types supported in debug.