[Beremiz-devel] Cyclic Triggering and Interval duration

[Beremiz-devel] Cyclic Triggering and Interval duration

Beremiz-Devel mailing list
Hello Everyone,
In Beremiz during resourse configuration we set the interval to some time value. I am confused that this is the duration of the Task execution OR it is the duration of the complete cycle(Scan Cycle) OR it is the interval between the two task invocation?
The second question is Is it possible to monitor the task execution and invocation of task in Debugger?

Regards
Suleman Jamil

Re: [Beremiz-devel] Cyclic Triggering and Interval duration

Beremiz-Devel mailing list
On 17-11-22 13:04, beremiz-devel--- via Beremiz-devel wrote:
> Hello Everyone,In Beremiz during resourse configuration we set the
> interval to some time value. I am confused that this is the duration
> of the Task execution OR it is the duration of the complete
> cycle(Scan Cycle) OR it is the interval between the two task
> invocation?The second question is Is it possible to monitor the task
> execution and invocation of task in Debugger?
See section 2.7.2 of IEC 61131 standard.