[Beremiz-devel] Creating Motion Library in Beremiz

[Beremiz-devel] Creating Motion Library in Beremiz

phucvm1992
Dear all,

I would like to write Motion library, which can generate trajectory for
single axis, read status and control servo driver. Actually, I have a servo
driver which is compliant to CiA 402 with EtherCAT communication. Beremiz
supported EtherCAT extension with CiA 402 state processing. So my idea is:
- Write motion library which can call in PLC by adding instance of Motion
Function Block
- Motion library should have some function blocks: Power (On/Off axis),
MoveAbsolute(Point to Point),etc...
- Motion instance exchange data with real servo according CiA 402.

In my opinion, I should write by C/C++ (it is complicated) however I don't
know how to put it in Beremiz which we can call as a library. Does anyone
know? Please give me your advice!

Thank in advance,
Mr. Phuc

--
Sent from: http://beremiz-devel.2374573.n4.nabble.com/

Re: [Beremiz-devel] Creating Motion Library in Beremiz

phucvm1992
Hi,

Does anyone know how to link a variable, structure in a function block
(written in XML format) to the equivalent memory in C/C++. I would like to
write library in C/C++, then I will call the functions of this library by
instances of function block. Users can set input, get output from function
block in PLC program, and function block will exchange data to function in
C/C++.

Best regards,
Mr. Phuc

--