[Beremiz-devel] Components disappear in PLCOpenEditor while drawing complex LD network

[Beremiz-devel] Components disappear in PLCOpenEditor while drawing complex LD network

leo chow
Hi everyone!

I am using PLCOpenEditor 1.2-12cb48823b8c for linux, and I met problems.
I use PLCOpenEditor and LD(Ladder Logic) language to build my program. PLCOpenEditor works fine when the networks and components are not very numerous.
However, once I draw lots of components and networks, some components and networks disappear suddenly.
I tried to save and reopen .xml file, but it didn't work. I have tried other methods: restart PLCOpenEditor, use python-wxgtk2.8 instead of python-wxgtk3.0, change another computer. None of them worked.
How can I solve this problem?

Sorry for the spelling and grammar mistakes. English is not my mother language.

skv

Re: [Beremiz-devel] Components disappear in PLCOpenEditor while drawing complex LD network

skv
Administrator
Hi Leo,

On 18-06-27 07:00, leo chow wrote:
> Hi everyone!
>
> I am using PLCOpenEditor 1.2-12cb48823b8c for linux, and I met problems.
> I use PLCOpenEditor and LD(Ladder Logic) language to build my program. PLCOpenEditor works fine when the networks and components are not very numerous.
> However, once I draw lots of components and networks, some
> components and networks disappear suddenly.
Could you please, describe number of your networks more precisely? How
many networks do you have?
Better could you post your project here?