[Beremiz-devel] Bison and flex for java

Beremiz-Devel mailing list
Hello,
Is it possible to convert the source code of MATIEC into the Java source code. Like can I use the exact same basion and flex in java or I have to use something else if I want to convert the compiler into java source code?

Regards
Suleman Jamil

Cell: +49 157 52992288

Re: [Beremiz-devel] Bison and flex for java

Beremiz-Devel mailing list
On 17-10-18 08:00, beremiz-devel--- via Beremiz-devel wrote:
> Hello,Is it possible to convert the source code of MATIEC into the
> Java source code. Like can I use the exact same basion and flex in
> java or I have to use something else if I want to convert the
> compiler into java source code?
Why do you need this?

> Regards
> Suleman Jamil
> Cell: +49 157 52992288
> Email: [hidden email]

Re: [Beremiz-devel] Bison and flex for java

Beremiz-Devel mailing list
I have to generate the java source code and execute over the JVM this will be the real-time virtual machine which provide the real time behaviour.

Regards
Suleman Jamil

Cell: +49 157 52992288

On 17-10-18 08:14, beremiz-devel--- via Beremiz-devel wrote:
> I have to generate the java source code and execute over the JVM
> this will be the real-time virtual machine which provide the real
> time behaviour.
You need generated PLC code in Java. Correct?
If so, then you need only add java backend for matiec
and not rewrite whole matiec almost from scratch in java.

> Regards
> Suleman Jamil
> Cell: +49 157 52992288
> Email: [hidden email]
>
>    On Wednesday, October 18, 2017, 10:12:04 AM GMT+2, [hidden email] <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
>  On 17-10-18 08:00, beremiz-devel--- via Beremiz-devel wrote:
> > Hello,Is it possible to convert the source code of MATIEC into the
> > Java source code. Like can I use the exact same basion and flex in
> > java or I have to use something else if I want to convert the
> > compiler into java source code?
> Why do you need this?
>
> > Regards
> > Suleman Jamil
> > Cell: +49 157 52992288
> > Email: [hidden email]
>

> --
> Best regards,
> Andrey Skvortsov------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Re: [Beremiz-devel] Bison and flex for java

Beremiz-Devel mailing list
Yes, I need generated PLC code in java.
Did you know some reference examples which explain how to generate java code?

Regards
Suleman Jamil

Cell: +49 157 52992288

On 17-10-18 08:25, beremiz-devel--- via Beremiz-devel wrote:
> Yes, I need generated PLC code in java.Did you know some reference
> examples which explain how to generate java code?

As it was said before, you need to add java code generator to matiec.
This code is called at stage4 of compilation
You may want to look at code generators for C ([1]) and IEC ([2]).
See matiec readme about how it works [3].

1. https://bitbucket.org/mjsousa/matiec/src/b5b48b6f76068a16e8948992e19930411d20525b/stage4/generate_c/?at=default
2. https://bitbucket.org/mjsousa/matiec/src/b5b48b6f76068a16e8948992e19930411d20525b/stage4/generate_iec/?at=default
3. https://bitbucket.org/mjsousa/matiec/src/b5b48b6f76068a16e8948992e19930411d20525b/readme?at=default&fileviewer=file-view-default

> Regards
> Suleman Jamil
> Cell: +49 157 52992288
> Email: [hidden email]
>
>    On Wednesday, October 18, 2017, 10:22:40 AM GMT+2, [hidden email] <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
>  On 17-10-18 08:14, beremiz-devel--- via Beremiz-devel wrote:
> > I have to generate the java source code and execute over the JVM
> > this will be the real-time virtual machine which provide the real
> > time behaviour.
> You need generated PLC code in Java. Correct?
> If so, then you need only add java backend for matiec
> and not rewrite whole matiec almost from scratch in java.
>
> > Regards
> > Suleman Jamil
> > Cell: +49 157 52992288
> > Email: [hidden email]
> >
> >    On Wednesday, October 18, 2017, 10:12:04 AM GMT+2, [hidden email] <[hidden email]> wrote:
> >
> >  On 17-10-18 08:00, beremiz-devel--- via Beremiz-devel wrote:
> > > Hello,Is it possible to convert the source code of MATIEC into the
> > > Java source code. Like can I use the exact same basion and flex in
> > > java or I have to use something else if I want to convert the
> > > compiler into java source code?
> > Why do you need this?
> >
> > > Regards
> > > Suleman Jamil
> > > Cell: +49 157 52992288
> > > Email: [hidden email]
> >

> > --
> > Best regards,
> > Andrey Skvortsov------------------------------------------------------------------------------
> > engaging tech sites, Slashdot.org! http://sdm.link/slashdot_______________________________________________

> Best regards,
> Andrey Skvortsov------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Re: [Beremiz-devel] Bison and flex for java

Beremiz-Devel mailing list
Thanks a lot it will really help me alot. One last question the output generated by the MATIEC contain the following file:
POUS.c
POUS.h
LOCATED_VARIABLES.h
VARIABLES.csv
STD_CONF.c
STD_CONF.h
STD_RESOURCES.c

Am i right? If anything is missing please let me know.

Regards
Suleman Jamil

Cell: +49 157 52992288

On 17-10-18 08:44, beremiz-devel--- via Beremiz-devel wrote:

> Thanks a lot it will really help me alot. One last question the
> output generated by the MATIEC contain the following file:
> POUS.c
> POUS.h
> LOCATED_VARIABLES.h
> VARIABLES.csv
> STD_CONF.c
> STD_CONF.h
> STD_RESOURCES.c
> Am i right? If anything is missing please let me know.
But this is for C. Different code generators my have different lists
of generated source files.

It looks OK for C. BTW names of files and list of generated files depend
on configuration and resource names and options you give to the
compiler.

You may run iec2c -h to see some short help.