[Beremiz-devel] Beremiz

Андрей Яникеев

Hi Andrey

> could you attach project, where you have this problem.

I couldnt attach the archive with project, so i attached xml files

>> In case when I start PLC, by clicking Start PLC button, add some variables
>> for debugging and Stop PLC, method GetTraceVaribles from a connector class
>> is continued calling. I didn’t see behavior like that in revision
>> 48bd91d7a0ae.
> Could you bisect commit that changed this behavior?

> Is it regression as well? I don't see such behavior on my test
> systems (Windows and GNU/Linux).

Yes, it looks like regression. I use Windows 7 x64

beremiz.xml (426 bytes) Download Attachment
plc.xml (2K) Download Attachment
skv

Re: [Beremiz-devel] Beremiz

skv
Administrator
Hi Andrey,

On 18-10-01 11:34, Андрей Яникеев wrote:

> > Hi Andrey
> >
> > > could you attach project, where you have this problem.
I could reproduce the problem and try to look into that today.

> > I couldnt attach the archive with project, so i attached xml files

> > variables
> > class
> > > Could you bisect commit that changed this behavior?
> >

> > I use this revision
> > https://bitbucket.org/skvorl/beremiz/commits/48bd91d7a0aef11823e027e386a54027dac51263
> > , this revision
> > https://bitbucket.org/skvorl/beremiz/commits/c9915bc620cd10f8c88037b1428f1d3f8506bd73
> > changed behavior with calling GetTraceVaribles method.

This is very strange, mentioned commit should affect only ST code generator.

> > > Is it regression as well? I don't see such behavior on my test
> > > systems (Windows and GNU/Linux).
> >

> > Yes, it looks like regression. I use Windows 7 x64
Could you bisect it?

> <?xml version='1.0' encoding='utf-8'?>
> <BeremizRoot URI_location="MK201MBTCP://10.155.26.175:502:1">
>   <TargetType>
>     <MKLogik201_HV_3_1/>
>   </TargetType>
>   <Libraries Enable_Etherlab_Library="true" Enable_Native_Library="true" Enable_Python_Library="true" Enable_SVGUI_Library="true"/>
> </BeremizRoot>

> <?xml version='1.0' encoding='utf-8'?>
> <project xmlns:ns1="http://www.plcopen.org/xml/tc6_0201" xmlns:xhtml="http://www.w3.org/1999/xhtml" xmlns:xsd="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema" xmlns="http://www.plcopen.org/xml/tc6_0201">
>   <fileHeader companyName="????????????????????" productName="Unnamed" productVersion="1" creationDateTime="2018-06-09T11:11:21"/>
>   <contentHeader name="Unnamed" modificationDateTime="2018-10-01T10:53:18">
>     <coordinateInfo>
>       <fbd>
>         <scaling x="0" y="0"/>
>       </fbd>
>       <ld>
>         <scaling x="0" y="0"/>
>       </ld>
>       <sfc>
>         <scaling x="0" y="0"/>
>       </sfc>
>     </coordinateInfo>
>   </contentHeader>
>   <types>
>     <dataTypes/>
>     <pous>
>       <pou name="program0" pouType="program">
>         <interface>
>           <localVars>
>             <variable name="LocalVar0">
>               <type>
>                 <DINT/>
>               </type>
>             </variable>
>             <variable name="RTC_FB">
>               <type>
>                 <derived name="RTC"/>
>               </type>
>             </variable>
>           </localVars>
>         </interface>
>           <ST>
>             <xhtml:p><![CDATA[
> LocalVar0 := LocalVar0 + 1;
>

> RTC_FB(
>      IN := (*BOOL*),
>      PDT := (*DT*),
>      Q => (*BOOL*),
>      CDT => (*DT*))]]></xhtml:p>
>           </ST>
>       </pou>
>     </pous>
>   </types>
>   <instances>
>     <configurations>
>       <configuration name="config">
>         <resource name="resource1">
>           <task name="task0" priority="0" interval="T#20ms">
>             <pouInstance name="instance0" typeName="program0"/>
>           </task>
>         </resource>
>       </configuration>
>     </configurations>
>   </instances>
> </project>

Re: [Beremiz-devel] Beremiz

Андрей Яникеев

> This is very strange, mentioned commit should affect only ST code generator.

Yes, but between those two revision are a lot another commits.

skv

Re: [Beremiz-devel] Beremiz

skv
Administrator
On 18-10-01 13:01, Андрей Яникеев wrote:
> > This is very strange, mentioned commit should affect only ST code
> generator.
>
> Yes, but between those two revision are a lot another commits.
Bisecting means to found exact commit, that caused regression.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bisection_(software_engineering)
Every decent source control system supports this.
This is binary search and you have to check only limited number of
commits. Please do that.

skv

Re: [Beremiz-devel] Beremiz

skv
Administrator
On 18-10-01 11:34, Андрей Яникеев wrote:

> > Hi Andrey
> >
> > > could you attach project, where you have this problem.
> >

> > I couldnt attach the archive with project, so i attached xml files
I've fixed that problem and push it with other changes to automforge
repo soon.

Re: [Beremiz-devel] Beremiz

Андрей Яникеев

I found exact revision, that cause a problem - 691d119ba20f. https://bitbucket.org/skvorl/beremiz/commits/691d119ba20f6ac504490ffc6439fabf1f58f045 There is no error, I think, my error might happened because my connector is made incorrect. In my connector data for debugging is requested in the GetTraceVariables method by TCP socket, because I cant make Pyro proxy class.

пн, 1 окт. 2018 г., 14:19 Andrey Skvortsov <[hidden email]>:
On 18-10-01 11:34, Андрей Яникеев wrote:

> > Hi Andrey
> >
> > > could you attach project, where you have this problem.
> >

> > I couldnt attach the archive with project, so i attached xml files
I've fixed that problem and push it with other changes to automforge
repo soon.

Re: [Beremiz-devel] Beremiz

Андрей Яникеев
Thanks for fix!

пн, 1 окт. 2018 г., 14:19 Andrey Skvortsov <[hidden email]>:
On 18-10-01 11:34, Андрей Яникеев wrote:

> > Hi Andrey
> >
> > > could you attach project, where you have this problem.
> >

> > I couldnt attach the archive with project, so i attached xml files
I've fixed that problem and push it with other changes to automforge
repo soon.

skv

Re: [Beremiz-devel] Beremiz

skv
Administrator
Hi Andrey,

On 18-10-01 12:18, Andrey Skvortsov wrote:

> On 18-10-01 11:34, Андрей Яникеев wrote:
> > >
> > > Hi Andrey

> > > I couldnt attach the archive with project, so i attached xml files
> I've fixed that problem and push it with other changes to automforge
> repo soon.
The fix is out:
https://bitbucket.org/automforge/beremiz/commits/00d90ab8a4626d49f813de49650eeb110e9a4332