[Beremiz-devel] Beremiz on OSX

Beremiz-Devel mailing list
Hi Paul,

you've sent me a while ago patch that fixes problem with Beremiz on
OSX. Could you write a brief instruction how to run Beremiz on OSX?

Re: [Beremiz-devel] Beremiz on OSX

Beremiz-Devel mailing list
Hi, Andrey!

I'll contact Alexander Shaykhrazeev and ask him :)

Best regards,
Paul Beltyukov

Hi Paul,

you've sent me a while ago patch that fixes problem with Beremiz on
OSX. Could you write a brief instruction how to run Beremiz on OSX?

Re: [Beremiz-devel] Beremiz on OSX

Hi, Beremiz developers!

Here is information on running Beremiz on OSX:
1. Install XQuartz-2.7.11.dmg
3. Install python2 from macports (follow macports instructions).
4. Install pip, setuptools, python-nevow, python-twisted, python-lxm
5. Beremiz must be launched with implicit path to python2 from macports.

That's all info I've got :)

If someone has OSX, please, try to launch and post more certain steps here :)