[Beremiz-devel] Beremiz from Nefteavtomatika

[Beremiz-devel] Beremiz from Nefteavtomatika

Beremiz-Devel mailing list
Hi Vasilij,

I've looked shortly at your Beremiz extensions on github [1] and found
couple of problems by trying to run it on GNU/Linux.
I've fixed them and created pull request [2].

1. https://github.com/yanvasilij/IDE
2. https://github.com/yanvasilij/IDE/pull/1

Re: [Beremiz-devel] Beremiz from Nefteavtomatika

Beremiz-Devel mailing list
Hi Andrey! Thank you a lot! I've merged with your pull request.

Regrads,
Vasilij

Без вирусов. www.avast.ru