[Beremiz-devel] Beremiz for mac OS siera

[Beremiz-devel] Beremiz for mac OS siera

Beremiz-Devel mailing list
Hello
I want to know is it possible to install Beremiz in mac OS?

Regards
Suleman Jamil

Re: [Beremiz-devel] Beremiz for mac OS siera

Beremiz-Devel mailing list
On 17-11-01 10:27, beremiz-devel--- via Beremiz-devel wrote:
> Hello
> I want to know is it possible to install Beremiz in mac OS?
>
> Regards
> Suleman Jamil

Hi Suleman,

what have you tried so far:
- look at available documentation (wiki, documentation, website articles)?
- use search engine of your choice?
- grep through mailing list archive?
- try install your self?

On 17-11-01 12:37, [hidden email] wrote:

> On 17-11-01 10:27, beremiz-devel--- via Beremiz-devel wrote:
> > Hello
> > I want to know is it possible to install Beremiz in mac OS?
> >
> > Regards
> > Suleman Jamil
>
> Hi Suleman,
>
> what have you tried so far:
> - look at available documentation (wiki, documentation, website articles)?
> - use search engine of your choice?
> - grep through mailing list archive?
> - try install your self?

The necessary article should be easy to find.
I don't know anything about Mac OS X myself.
If you find that information in the wiki article is
incorrect, feel free to fix it. :-)

On 17-11-01 12:55, [hidden email] wrote:

> On 17-11-01 12:37, [hidden email] wrote:
> > On 17-11-01 10:27, beremiz-devel--- via Beremiz-devel wrote:
> > > Hello
> > > I want to know is it possible to install Beremiz in mac OS?
> > >
> > > Regards
> > > Suleman Jamil
> >
> > Hi Suleman,
> >
> > what have you tried so far:
> > - look at available documentation (wiki, documentation, website articles)?
> > - use search engine of your choice?
> > - grep through mailing list archive?
> > - try install your self?
> >

> The necessary article should be easy to find.
> I don't know anything about Mac OS X myself.
> If you find that information in the wiki article is
> incorrect, feel free to fix it. :-)
I renamed it. So here is the link
https://bitbucket.org/skvorl/beremiz/wiki/How%20to%20run%20Beremiz%20or%20PLCOpenEditor%20on%20Mac%20OS%20X

Re: [Beremiz-devel] Beremiz for mac OS siera

> grep through mailing list archive?

Is it possible? I never used mailing lists and I don't know how to get hard copy for all archive. Can you help me with that?

Viacheslav

On 17-11-01 15:04, [hidden email] wrote:
> > grep through mailing list archive?
>
> Is it possible? I never used mailing lists and I don't know how to get hard copy for all archive. Can you help me with that?
>
> Viacheslav

First, there is search engine from SourceForge, where beremiz-devel is
hosted. [0]

Second, there is mirror of Beremiz-devel on Nabble.com [1]. The main
purpose is integrated search [2] and in the future better indexing by
search engines [3].

Third, you can use search engine of your choice that supports defining
the place to search 'site:' [4].

Unfortunately on sourceforge only list administrators can get ML archive [5]. :-(
Usually users can easily get copy of mailing list archive.

0. https://sourceforge.net/p/beremiz/mailman/search/?q=Mac+OS&mail_list=beremiz-devel
1. http://beremiz-devel.2374573.n4.nabble.com/
2. http://beremiz-devel.2374573.n4.nabble.com/template/NamlServlet.jtp?macro=search_page&node=1&query=Mac+OS&days=0
3. https://duckduckgo.com/?q=Mac+site%3Ahttp%3A%2F%2Fberemiz-devel.2374573.n4.nabble.com%2F&t=hb&ia=web
4. https://www.google.ru/search?q=Mac+OS+site%3Ahttps%3A%2F%2Fsourceforge.net%2Fp%2Fberemiz%2Fmailman%2Fberemiz-devel%2F&oq=Mac+OS+site%3Ahttps%3A%2F%2Fsourceforge.net%2Fp%2Fberemiz%2Fmailman%2Fberemiz-devel%2F
5. https://sourceforge.net/p/forge/documentation/Mailing%20List%20Archives/

Re: [Beremiz-devel] Beremiz for mac OS siera

Beremiz-Devel mailing list
It's a pity. Ok, I'll try wget or Teleport Pro. Thank you.

Viacheslav.